Android Tablet with HDMI mirroring?

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Yeah this is totally random, but I'm in need of an Android tablet with HDMI mirroring (for game reviews on my site), looking to buy one like tomorrow. Looking on Amazon and stuff, but it's tough to sort through them all hoping to find one with this functionality that is well-rounded. So do any of you guys have one or know of a good one that you could recommend? Thanks in advance!

Asus Transformer Infinity (or whatever the newest one is) is the best Android tablet without a doubt (used to sell 'em), and I'm pretty sure it has HDMI mirroring

Is there anything kind of in-between price range with HDMI mirroring? I saw the galaxy Tab 2 from Samsung on there which looked pretty cool, but it doesn't have HDMI mirroring. That tablet is like $199 on there.

Not sure exactly what you want in a tablet aside from HDMI out, but the Lenono IdeaTab A2109 is moderately priced at about $260 as an 8" tablet with HDMI out capabilities and Android ICS.

Not sure exactly what you want in a tablet aside from HDMI out, but the Lenono IdeaTab A2109 is moderately priced at about $260 as an 8" tablet with HDMI out capabilities and Android ICS.

Cool, thanks. I don't need anything crazy, just one with a decent graphics gpu and hdmi mirroring. It would pretty much only be used for Android game reviews, which is why I don't really want to go over 200

Cool, thanks. I don't need anything crazy, just one with a decent graphics gpu and hdmi mirroring. It would pretty much only be used for Android game reviews, which is why I don't really want to go over 200

Just realized I hit an 8 instead of a 9 - it's a 9" tablet and it has an NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor if that matters.

I was also interested in this : [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Playbook-7-Inch-Tablet-64GB/dp/B004UL34GW/ref=sr_1_33?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1366761576&sr=1-33&keywords=android+tablet[/ame]

But then I found out it only runs limited amount of Android games and it's kind of a bitch to run them.

Nah, at least get yourself the Prime, cuz it has the quad-core processor (Eee Pad only has dual core), and not much more money used
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Transformer-TF201-B1-GR-10-1-Inch-Tablet-Amethyst/dp/B0067PLM5E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366844986&sr=8-1&keywords=asus+transformer+prime[/ame]