Andy, what mix do you like ?

Mendel

Lag Arkane
Jun 11, 2005
The Netherlands
www.mendelb.com
Im so curious abou it, we all know andy has some fucking damn good mixes, and produce stuff into gold.

but what i want to know, is which mixes/produced albums andy likes, that he didnt produced/mixed by himself.

for an example AOTW from Nile ? or any other record.

Klay Aiken

Andy Sneap

Both have 4 letter first names, and 5 letter last names.

Coincidence? I think not. It's not mentioned very often, but Andy was a key player in Klays last CD - "Measure of a Man".

EtherForBreakfast said:
Klay Aiken

Andy Sneap

Both have 4 letter first names, and 5 letter last names.

Coincidence? I think not. It's not mentioned very often, but Andy was a key player in Klays last CD - "Measure of a Man".
Let's hope that's where the similarity ends because according to the Howard Stern Show, Clay is into fisting with other men. SIRIUS RULES!

Genius Gone Insane said:
The guy who's on that poster above your bed, where the mirror should be.

LOL!!!

Clay Aiken is the fruitcake who came in 2nd on the second season of American Idol.

B0001MBG0U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Hi. I'm Klay Achin' (for your love). Won't you come fisting with me?"

BTW - Fisting is so 2005... everyone knows The Shocker is where it's at now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

So one time, a couple of years ago now, I met the guys from Single Bullet Theory, at the Rainbow in Hollywood (when Hypocrisy's bus broke down and only the opening bands played.) They showed me the "shocker" hand sign, and said "do you know what this means?" So of course, I answered, "Witchery," but they weren't familiar with Witchery (after going off about how big of fans of Swedish metal they were minutes earlier.) They were like "no dude, it means two in the pink, one in the stink!"

And thus, epic knowledge was imparted...

Kazrog said:
So one time, a couple of years ago now, I met the guys from Single Bullet Theory, at the Rainbow in Hollywood (when Hypocrisy's bus broke down and only the opening bands played.) They showed me the "shocker" hand sign, and said "do you know what this means?" So of course, I answered, "Witchery," but they weren't familiar with Witchery (after going off about how big of fans of Swedish metal they were minutes earlier.) They were like "no dude, it means two in the pink, one in the stink!"

And thus, epic knowledge was imparted...

lol good story.