David Bendeth

I'm really fascinated by this guy, his track record is pretty mad.

David Bendeth discography

he seems to work with bands, particularly on the main single being released, and has done stuff with bands andy has worked with (AILD, KSE).

he's also credited for writing for bands like paramore/madina lake etc who have gone on to be pretty damn successful. regardless of what you think of the bands the songwriting is really focussed and executed perfectly - which im sure is what bendeth brings to the table....

im curious as to what extend he was involved on the kse and aild stuff, andy - do you know anything about his involvement?

This guy has pretty much produced no bands I like, yet hes one of my fav producers, Like I'm not a Underoath fan, but the drum sound on that latest album is awesome.

This guy ruuules! The Paramore album sounds insaaane

+1... Machinated and I have been going back and forth for days now on MSN about how genius this album is.

This guy is probably my favorite mixer, in all honesty. Breaking Benjamin, Emery, Paramore, Underoath... these albums sound fucking ridiculous! Maybe not as rocketship-esque as CLA's, but goddamn do they have way more vibe!

+1... Machinated and I have been going back and forth for days now on MSN about how genius this album is.

This guy is probably my favorite mixer, in all honesty. Breaking Benjamin, Emery, Paramore, Underoath... these albums sound fucking ridiculous! Maybe not as rocketship-esque as CLA's, but goddamn do they have way more vibe!

Which Paramore album would this be? "Riot"?

-Joe

Phobia is a very well produced album, but the song that Bendeth mixed isnt one of my favs of the album actually, and in some ways i prefer the rest of the mix on the album than just that track :-/ he's still a stellar producer/mixer though.

He only mixed Diary of Jane acoustic, intro, and outro. The rest was Ben Grosse, with CLA mixing the one track Diary of Jane, which is the worst mix on it IMO.