Andy Winter solo album and other unrelated news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Winter

Winds
Jul 10, 2002
www.winds.ws
I am happy to announce I will be travelling to Vancouver this Thursday to record my first ever solo album. It will be a mini-cd of classically oriented piano music and it is going to be recorded live in one day only. There will not be any other musicians performing with me on this record (hence why I call it my solo album) but it's still something I have been wanting to do for a while and I finally got the opportunity to do it in between working on other projects.

Speaking of other projects, there is a lot going on right now as far as planning and scheduling of different recordings, and we'll have some big news to announce very soon. Also for all you Arcturus fans out there, they entered the studio this week.

Regards,
Andy Winter

I'm looking forward to hearing this piece. I've loved your piano work in Winds and Age of Silence, but it typically leaves me wanting more, so this is very goods news. Will this be released on The End? Also, thanks a bunch for the Arcturus update. As you might have guessed from my name, I'm a big fan, and I've been starved for an update.

YESYESYES! Arcturus album!!! GODS YES! Oh, and your solo album. :p No, kidding, actually, I'm just as excited about your solo album. I just want to hear you pure, without any guitars or drums getting in the way. Should be amazing. If it's not available to purchase from the End, could you post a message on here telling us where it's available to purchase. Not to be too demanding, but I don't really know where else to look for such a cd, and of course, I'm sure you were already planning on doing that anyway.

Awesome. I'm just continually amazed by how much music you guys make! It's like every time I check this board, there's some amazing new project that I will get to enjoy soon!

VANCOUVER?! damnit! had i known sooner i probably woulda drove down and met the amazing Andy Winter :(

AnvilSnake said:
VANCOUVER?! damnit! had i known sooner i probably woulda drove down and met the amazing Andy Winter :(

Haha... better luck next time, I'm sure I'll be back. (Canada = good studios for cheap)

Regards,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.