Andy Winter solo album: release date changed

He Who Dwellest in the Night said:
The whole concept of 'for-profit art' is a very screwy idea to begin with. The idea that human emotion and expression can be a commodity is one of the many disgusting aspects of our modern capitalist system. It's always nice to hear that there are some real artists left in the world, and that The End continues to be abnormally cool.
Erm, actually art has been sold for a very long time. It's not a product of our modern capitalist system. Secondly, it's an artists choice whether he wants to sell his work or not. That's the beauty of capitalism.

Just recieved my copy in the mail today, sounds beautiful. I guess I lucked out too, my copy is signed and is numbered 10/1000. Good work Andy, it's cool to see artists branch out and do something different for a change.

Thanks Andy. 6/1000. I love the artwork, particularly the back cover. The music is interesting, but two listens hardly do it justice.
In response to 'JCoaltrane', I'm not sure if I didn't convey my point well, you missed it, or our ideological differences are too vast to bridge. Basically I feel that all people should have the right to express their emotions through artistic avenues, and the opportunity to share those expressions with any others who are interested. In the modern (and to some degree also the past) world, the societal focus is placed on obtaining profits rather than caring for human needs (both physical and emotional). The fact that Andy and The End need to worry about potentially losing money on this particular item (instead of Andy simply being able to express himself and share it with the world) seems to me like a flaw in the system, rather than some sort of 'beauty'. Feel free to disagree, many of my friends do, but also feel free to question the framework of the world you live in.

i loved it. still kind of speechless from it actually. it was more then i expected to be completely honest, and my expectations were very high. bravo.

Aaw seems like I had bad luck.. Got it to day - but no signed copy for me. But thats okay *silently cries* :D. But I have to say that The End Records seems like a very good mailorder, the shipping was pretty fast and there were no problems at all.
Oh yes, the music. Well, I will listen to it now

the cd reminds me of Chpoin and Lizt...Andy has pulled out the stops for this exquisite one piece composition...the sound of that Piano is Stellar in itself............Andy Rules:.....NOW How about some new WINDS & Age Of Silence?

Have been listening to it for a week or so and I must say "congratulations!" The first time I played the cd, it didn't really catch me, but each time after that, it grew on me. I began to dig it, to get it, yes, it's superb! Promoted this to some of my friends as well, they got into to it as well! Nice job Andy, will be awaiting your upcoming releases. ;)