Andy, you need to update www.andysneap.com

Nitronium Blood

UM BOARDS' JESTER
Dec 28, 2001
Marchin' up and down the scqaiya.
Visit site
No updates since 2002?

Your CV is incomplete.

And in this day and age "18 gig works out at around £250" as mentioned on the equipment page is absoloutely insane. :loco:

Also I assume that you now have updated your studio with the latest equipment, which is not reflected on your website.

Go on, update it. Please? :Spin:

Lets face it. It's great that he has this forum and a website but nobody hires him b/c of that shit.....they hire him b/c he's Andy Sneap. The forum and the website are mostly for his fans at this point and we don't pay his light bill. Point being he could have a picture of an SM57 and a tascam 4-track for a website and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to his current clientel. I'm sure anyone in a position to afford him can get his full CV and a studio tour.
He has updated some pics and vids tho and I don't go to andysneap.com for current computer hardware prices. :D

Nitronium Blood said:
Imagine the poor sod who does! :D

Well if Andy does not see fit to update the website then who am I to suggest anything? :Spin:

You're right, who are you to suggest anything, sod?.

actually were just putting the new floor in so I was waiting to get new pics of the studio before going the whole hog and doing an update. Will do soon...honest