Angel of Death

Exactly. Although Rust in Peace is their greatest album ever, Peace Sells is *the* Megadeth album, if that makes sense. It's the album that originally captures all that raw emotion, anger, and that Megadeth trademark sound.

Come on, "Wake up Dead"...I'm not sure if you can get more 'Megadeth' than that. :kickass:

Quick Poll: Megadeth vs. Slayer

who would win in a no holds barred cagefight?

I say Slayer, since everyone would piss off on Dave Mustaine as soon as the fight began.

Dude Peace Sells rules through and through, the only reason I didn't say Wake Up Dead is because we've talked about that one several times before. :loco:

Metallica would probably be One just because it covers all their bases, but my personal favorite is Fade to Black.

Slayer v. Megadeth? I can't choose, but if it was a physical fight Slayer no doubt just because Kerry King is one big monkey and Tom Araya is THE FUCKING DEVIL. :heh:

NicodemiX said:
Quick Poll: Megadeth vs. Slayer

who would win in a no holds barred cagefight?

I say Slayer, since everyone would piss off on Dave Mustaine as soon as the fight began.
:lol:

Wait a minute, which era of Megadeth are we talking? If it's the one with Marty Friedman, then Megadeth are dead meat. Chris Poland is also quite weedy looking. They need that big fat drummer back in the band, Gar Samuelson, so if you go with the So Far So Good line up, it would be a good match up!

Remember, Mustaine is a kickboxer, and knocked Hetfield out cold. o_O

JayKeeley said:
Mustaine is a kickboxer
Fuck me I forgot about that. Alright he'd probably mop the floor with even Kerry (as far as I know he's just a big dude, no specialties), but I think Tom Araya could summon the underworld, Lombardo could probably call on his Cuban brother Tony Montana, and Hanneman... oh! Hanneman could use his Mystical Heroin Powers to get Mustaine addicted again!

Winner: Slayer.

so mustaine alone can take down four raging slayer members? well, effectively three, since lombardo shaves, cuts his hair and looks clean cut all the time, and he wouldn't want to bloody his shirt. :loco:

Haha, I remember this article in Guitar World or Guitar School way back when, they had cartoon fights like Mustaine v. Hetfield, Nikki Sixx v. Richie Sambora, etc. but the best was Jon Bon Jovi v. a blade of grass. :loco:

Perhaps, but it's the thrash break that JayKeeley talks about that really makes "Angel of Death" fucking KICK ASS. It's structurally pretty much perfect. Excellent for drunken knee drumming and shouting along (try timing the drum fill close to the end correctly and then go ANGEL OF DEAAAAAAAATH frantically for the last chorus)