Angra to tour N. America in the Spring!

It was to be the ending point, but as I said, they will NOT be touring the US. This fest is their only US appearance.

The date of BAR Fest led me to believe Angra was still playing even after the tour was canceled. I'm interested to know how they convinced Angra to still do the show, I'm pretty happy about it.

The date of BAR Fest led me to believe Angra was still playing even after the tour was canceled. I'm interested to know how they convinced Angra to still do the show, I'm pretty happy about it.
I was quite disappointed that Angra decided not to tour for several reasons, but I'm glad we're still getting to play together at BAR Fest. It's going to ROCK!

LOL I know.. They got somewhat around 200 in NY last time..
But they got 12 in North Carolina..

Amazing that Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, and Rhapsody can all pack Culture Room but can Angra?

Doesn't look good for them hitting Florida if only 200 in NYC and only 12 in North Carolina which sucks because imo Angra deserve much better then Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, and Rhapsody combined. No disrespect to SA,BG, or Rhapsody because I like all these bands as well. I still refuse to call Rhapsody (Rhapsody of Fire). In fact as far as I'm concerned Rhapsody is no more. I like all of Rhapsody but Rhapsody of Five is not much my thing. All hate mail is welcomed ! =)

Amazing that Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, and Rhapsody can all pack Culture Room but can Angra?

Doesn't look good for them hitting Florida if only 200 in NYC and only 12 in North Carolina which sucks because imo Angra deserve much better then Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, and Rhapsody combined. No disrespect to SA,BG, or Rhapsody because I like all these bands as well. I still refuse to call Rhapsody (Rhapsody of Fire). In fact as far as I'm concerned Rhapsody is no more. I like all of Rhapsody but Rhapsody of Five is not much my thing. All hate mail is welcomed ! =)

A lot has changed since then... They would probably do better than this next time around..
But yeah.. I can't imagine a good turnout at a show in Lauderdale..

A lot has changed since then... They would probably do better than this next time around..
But yeah.. I can't imagine a good turnout at a show in Lauderdale..

I'm sure Angra can draw alot more people this time around. However How much larger of a crowd can they bring?

I know if they went to L.A and played say the Key Club i know they could pack that place.