Angra write-up

Yippee38

Living the dream!
Oct 8, 2002
Somewhere at 33,000'
Visit site
My local paper (The Daily Herald in the Western Chicago suburbs) have a write-up about Angra on the first page of their Friday section. It also mentions PropPower III, BG, and Hammerfall.

Angra's playing in Aurora (a suburb) on Sunday, so that's why it's there.

I think it's cool that they gave the article such a prominent place instead of sticking it in the back somewhere.

This same paper did a pretty good review of the Megadeth/Iced Earth show last spring. They also printed a review of A Night at the Opera.

Yippee38

That's Jeff Pizak (Daily Herald)... he's a metalhead, and one into prog stuff at that. It's nice to see some real coverage for a show like this...

Chrisf

cool cool, Geneva here...

I thought they all rocked, really. Onward was cool, and Abolisher put on a damn nice set for just having lost a fairly important member hehe.

Did they end with "Number of the Beast" like they did in Atlanta? I don't think there could have been a more fitting end to PP III. I like how Edu prefeaced the final song as "one that is very important to metal".

Nope, they weren't lying when they said it was "only for us" in Atlanta...

But Edu got a bit of a chuckle when I yelled out something about it hehe. I still can't get over being like 3 feet from Angra... I could've switched Rafael's pickup selector during most of the show hehe.