Anneke leaves The Gathering!

bettman2.jpg

Just for you my sweet kitty.

But you don't make an avatar of it ;P

No, but what I mean... Complaining about a picture of a melancholic person or how you would like to call it on the katatonia forum is a bit ... wrong.
But I think I'm taking some persons too serious now

hmmm...what's so bad with being gothic anyway?I mean why someone calls someone else gothic to humiliate?Normal people call dumb,idiot,retard,bastard,son of a bitch etc.

-You fuckin dumbass!!
-Shut up you goth.

??

I love how you act like you're not trying to be gothic, but then you have that stupid avatar. Is that lipstick you're wearing?

Of course, I do not only dye my hair, I obviously wear lipstick as well. I mean, how could I ever pretend to be gothic and NOT wear lipstick, that would be retarded :rolleyes:

And speaking about avatars... Yeah, your face must look like a baboon's ass so I'm glad you made a wise choice there.

hmmm...what's so bad with being gothic anyway?I mean why someone calls someone else gothic to humiliate?Normal people call dumb,idiot,retard,bastard,son of a bitch etc.

-You fuckin dumbass!!
-Shut up you goth.

??

being goth or emo or even a punk is a sign of insecurity...mostly because one feels like a misfit and insecure about his looksand or actions.
now when this person slaps on black makeup and stuff he hides behind a mask that allows him to be more secure of himself because it's not really him that does it but the goth...plus becoming a goth makes you feel that there are other goths like you and that makes you belong.it's the same with emo, punk even death metal to some extent.

This however doesn't indicate anything about musical taste...a lot of my friends and I love goth...but you don't see us making ourselves look like freaks.

Of course, I do not only dye my hair, I obviously wear lipstick as well. I mean, how could I ever pretend to be gothic and NOT wear lipstick, that would be retarded :rolleyes:

And speaking about avatars... Yeah, your face must look like a baboon's ass so I'm glad you made a wise choice there.

Be sarcastic all you want. It looks like you have lipstick on. The hilarious part is that you have more feminine lips than any of my friends! Are you sure you're not a girl? :lol: :lol: :lol:

she's got tons of sand inside her vagina already...damn it...build up a castle or do something more creative ,fucking cockteaser...