Annihilator!!!

syn-shadows

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2008
ottawa canada
wut are your thoughts on this incredible band??? yes or no and wut songs r your fav???
operation annihilation
clown parade
king of the kill
maximum satan
denied
:headbang:

I only have "Alice In Hell", but it is a great album. I Need to get more. The lead Jeff lays down on the first track off the Roadrunner United album is freakin awesome.

Love Annihilator! but most already know this ;)

Weapon X is great, and not because of the name, but it just is!
Clown Parade
Demon Dance
Couple Suicide
King of the Kill
Phantasmagoria

Alice in Hell the whole album slays
Schizo Deluxe is another album that slays. I would even say that I like it a bit more than Alice, which is one hell of a feat.

"Alice in Hell" is a classic.

The new one though, is fucking horrible.

Well the new one..... the riffs arent so good, solo are awesome but the songs are :erk:, my opinion anyway.

Annihilator rules! My favourite CD would have to be "set the world on fire". Instant Classic

To be honest, most of Annihilators stuff after 1994 kinda sucked for me. Schizo Deluxe had some decent tunes (Maximum Satan is pretty good) but the rest just did nothing for me. As for my Faves;

W.T.Y.D. (Welcome To Your Death)
Wicked Mystic
Never Neverland
Stonewall
Imperiled Eyes

Maximum Satan is my favourite haha. But its the first album i heard by em. I remember when i didnt even know Ol or Evile, i was asking for the tabs on the Annihilator website, and somebody said theyd get done. I dont know if it was Ol haha. BUT i know Ol tabbed almost every Annihilator song going.

I like most of Annihilator's material to be honest... King of the Kill, Schizo Deluxe, Set The World on Fire and Alice In Hell are my favourites. I've been listening to Remains a lot lately though... :eek:

:kickass: uh fuck yeah I love it!

my favourite tracks are:
Maximum Satan
Clare
Set the world on Fire
Annihilator (this machine..:kickass: song)
Battered
Carnival Diablos
Never neverland
Alison hell

ahh fuck almost everything!!! :cool:

lol UG = Ultimate Guitar

having re-read whatsisnames post though iw as probably drunk or misread it since he doesn't actually mention that site at all haha.

But yeah, Annihilator are brilliant but only Alice In Hell, Never Neverland and Set The World On Fire are worth buying.

I love Annihilator. All For You is my personal favourite album but I like the rest of them a lot. Even Remains.

to be honest Remains ist the worthlesst piece of crap I ever bought and listened to!
I'd sell this album for beer if I could..
all the other Annihilator stuff is great!
even the new album has some fantastic guitar solis,
though I think Jeff waters wanted to make a more "trend" orientated
album that's why he invited all the guest musicians, but
anyway every album has it's own quality but Remains is
useless ****

So yeah, UG has some guitar pro tabs and such, but from my perspective they arent very accurate at most points, and have solos missing. Anybody know where there are some proper ones? Im tryin to learn "No Zone" :D

as far as i can remember the tabs i did that are at annihilatormetal.com are pretty accurate, there's only solos for the first two albums, maybe a few for STWOF and a few here and there.

I got busy with Evile at a certain time and couldn't dedicate my time to it anymore, but I'm glad I did, as it made me see how much of an underrated guitarist Jeff is. Every metal guitarist should be aware of his contribution to Metal guitar playing.