Announcement coming soon?

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
I noticed that some of the threads above are gone....does that mean we will hear something real soon? We are all on pins and needles waiting to hear if Susperia are going to play.:puke:

I'm already invested as a sponsor just because of Testament, but I'm still hoping for one more SOLID band (meaning band I'd really like to see). Jag Panzer? Rob Rock? Persuader would be cool so I'm hoping for that one to come through!

Jag Panzer needs a lead guitarist my friend!!!!
Hell, even my mom knows this news by now....

I second a Gates of Slumber addition, though I know that would never happen.

Ok, looks like Jag Panzer have been prepared for this:
Colorado metallers JAG PANZER have announced the addition of Christian Lasegue as their new lead guitarist. Those familiar with the band's "Chain of Command" release will recognize his name as the lead guitarist on that album.

Jag Panzer needs a lead guitarist my friend!!!!
Hell, even my mom knows this news by now....

I second a Gates of Slumber addition, though I know that would never happen.

EDIT: From the Jag Panzer Forum:

To confirm all rumors and due to the announcement by Dave Mustaine.Chris Broderick has left Jag Panzer to join Megadeth. Although untimely this will in no way affect our appearance at the KIT X festival.
Mark has contacted Chris Lesegue former Panzer guitarist from Chain of Command to take Chris's place and Chris has agreed perform with the band.
Very exciting for everyone !!!!

So......maybe if they are playing a show in April, don't see why they can't do another in May.

Yeah, I saw that JUST after I posted above.

I am happy for Chris. I mean the pay will be good.

Wht do you think Dave's pick up line was?
"Hey baby, wanna be the next Ex-Megadeth guitarist??"

he'll be gone after a year. watch.

No doubt.
After the US Gigantour.

Who knows? Maybe that is even the deal, though not released.
Dave needed someone for the upcoming Gigantours, and Euro tours.

Chris said he can't play live with NM or Panzer right now.

He could already have plans to record with both bands after the Mega-stint.

FYI...we're waiting on some details regarding one of the things we wanted to include in our press release, but it's taking a bit longer than we hoped. We're still hoping to announce today, but if not, we'll have to wait until Monday because Chris and I are leaving for NAMM early tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the delay, but please be patient.

Thanks!

FYI...we're waiting on some details regarding one of the things we wanted to include in our press release, but it's taking a bit longer than we hoped. We're still hoping to announce today, but if not, we'll have to wait until Monday because Chris and I are leaving for NAMM early tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the delay, but please be patient.

Thanks!

Ohh the butt budies are off to NAMM ay.....

Has anyone noticed a lack of appearance by Rob and/or Chris these last few days?
Maybe we will be getting an announcement soon?
Or does Jasonic have them tied up under his bed again..... ;)
(oops...just noticed they were going out of town.....or did Jasonic put a paintball gun to Robs head and MAKE him type that while he was tied up under the bed?)