Announcement...

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
I will hopefully be shreding Ibanez soon!!!
I'm planning to get an Ibanez Prestige 1570, no doubt War_Blade will be happy!

Feel_The_Force said:
I will hopefully be shreding Ibanez soon!!!
I'm planning to get an Ibanez Prestige 1570, no doubt War_Blade will be happy!

sweet i shred Ibanez my self GRG170DX..but im gonna buy me a new one soon...

cool, im proud of you. Im getting a pgm next
PGM301WH.jpg

and chop, the GR ibanez's blow cock they are made in sweat shops of poor material. They disgrace the ibanez name.

edit: oh, feel the force, the only possible thing i can find wrong with the guitar you getting is the pickups. If you are getting them replaced throw a pair of dimarzio PAF pros in there. The stock ones arn't that bad though... not that good ether... IDK whatever its up to u :p

i am assuming all of us know who bleh is right?

we need to make preporations for a full out attack on the opeth forum. all of us must go at once. they cant take two members of the 1337 krew and get away with it.

War_Blade said:
thats an awesome guitar for the money. throw some dimarzio's in it and you can keep up with pretty much anything.

sorry mate i dont really know what dimarzio's is :)

and no i dont know who bleh is.....

War_Blade said:
dimarzio is a company that makes the best pickups in the world
http://www.dimarzio.com/

and bleh was rider when his account got banned.

Wrong there.

Yeah i am definatley changing the pickups i'm not a n00b i know they suck, and beleive me if i could afford a PGM then i would get one lol.

I'mn going to put Bare Knuckle pickups in it, hand wound in the UK also you can get custom camo covers and burnt chrome covers and shit with it, the blow any pickups out of the water, very expensive pickups but they are worth it!

Dude when you get your guitar i'm expecting pics!

i would be hard pressed to find anything better then dimarzio. All the best guitarists use them. Vai, Gilbert, John P, Satch, Yngwie, etc. (okay maybe not all, but alot)

im open to anything though, got any sound clips?[/

War_Blade said:
i would be hard pressed to find anything better then dimarzio. All the best guitarists use them. Vai, Gilbert, John P, Satch, Yngwie, etc. (okay maybe not all, but alot)

im open to anything though, got any sound clips?[/
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm