annoying biased pop fans

whats wrong with being 14 and liking metal i fucking hate dumbass adults like you that think just cause I'm 14 im a bitch at least I'm not listening to pop or rap I'm done I'm fucking done. this is the kind of shit that pisses me off. metal elitist like you are what ruins everything for kids trying to get into metal. you are the people that make metal fans look fucking retarded.

Well, you said "at least I'm not listening to pop or rap", that sounds pretty elitist to me. So basically you are the one who "make metal fans look fucking retarded".
Problem is, you (probably) just discovered this genre and you want to be special, different from other kids by saying pop is shit, comparing death metal to pop (which is incredibly stupid). Stop doing that and just listen to the music, because you are fucking annoying.

Well, you said "at least I'm not listening to pop or rap", that sounds pretty elitist to me. So basically you are the one who "make metal fans look fucking retarded".
Problem is, you (probably) just discovered this genre and you want to be special, different from other kids by saying pop is shit, comparing death metal to pop (which is incredibly stupid). Stop doing that and just listen to the music, because you are fucking annoying.

well the problem is it is maybe I'm a little biased because society has told me so many lies about metal and I'm pissed and i was a fool
and why the hell would i want to be special? i just enjoy quality music i like pop music where they actually play instruments and produce quality music like the monks and the beatles btw the thread was a fucking EXPERIMENT NOT TO BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY. I'm sure my bias against other genres of music will wear off someday but I'm just mad that i got fooled into listening to such simplistic music. the other problem is that you older guys think just because he's 14 he's fucking stupid when little do you know sometimes you're the fucking retard.

Until someone hits the age of maybe like, 22, chances are they're a complete and total shit baby.

Also nothing wrong with listening to pop music or other "simplistic" genres...

That is better than most any metal I've heard in the last year or so to me, so whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Until someone hits the age of maybe like, 22, chances are they're a complete and total shit baby.

Also nothing wrong with listening to pop music or other "simplistic" genres...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVcOwVD4V30

That is better than most any metal I've heard in the last year or so to me, so whatever.

a total shit baby? what the fuck? why do older metal fans insist on being assholes just because they think the newer genres of metal are shit when they really aren't that bad. though i do like 60's pop more than the new metal genres. You know what fine i give up I'm a total shit baby and i have no sense of what good music is and i should just fuck off these forums because all teens are fucking retarded and I'm fucked stupid that thread was retarded and I'm fucking annoying. lets just pretend this thread never fucking happened.

703b5fef38.png

Mort, 22 is still too young, more like 25-26, at least. Most people in their early 20s are still prone to being total idiots when it comes to certain things.

And guy, the more you tell people to fuck off, the worse you look.

Your hormones need some time to adjust to loud music before you're taken seriously, sorry dude. The level of emotion you're exhibiting is just... exhausting. Like listening to a coke addict bitch about the government.