Another Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
must've been foreign, the name tags were very foreign sounding. letter sequences that i didnt think were humanly possible.

its cool though, at least the international people who come here are treated to cultured dining...:lol:

Hmm... around here they just call them big macs, and then are ones called super and supreme and so on..

but they've introduced veggie burgers too.

What's a Hesburger?

BTW, a frined of mine, who is from Israel, recalls there being falafel on the menu in McDonalds.

Also, both Prismatic and Merciless are on my Ignore List. I thought I'd share. I don't need any anti-Islamic, xenophobic, stereotypical ass fodder on my lunch break, thank you very much.

John, where are you again?

On the subject of flying, I always get the aisle seat, even though I don't want it. But at 6'1, it at least lets me stick one leg out (until the stewardess rolls down with the trolley right into my fucking foot).

Exit row seats are cool, but it's very much hit-and-miss whether you'll get one - I've only gotten one half the time I've asked for one (generally because I don't check in early enough). Oh to be able to fly business class... flying for 24 hours with your knees around your ears does not make for great comfort.

Are you a native? Or are you there for work?

(ie, are you a dirty A-rab, or a nice god-fearing white boy :lol: )

Seriously, I'm merely curious. I knew you were in the region, but never sure just where.

You'd think I'd remember from when I used to block your IP on the Maiden board so much :lol:

:lol:

I'm Palestinian. :)

Actually no, I'm Indian. :B I was born here/been here almost all my life. There are more Indians here than UAE citizens.

Start going on about how you love making samosas while listening to Bollywood soundtracks. It's what you Indians do all day, innit? :p

Mark said:
Start going on about how you love making samosas while listening to Bollywood soundtracks. It's what you Indians do all day, innit? :p
Gaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I hate Bollywood! It's such an embarrasment..

Samosas are alright once in awhile. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.