Another boring Kemper Test (Mesa Dual Rec)

TimPio

Jun 21, 2009
Hamburg / Germany
www.myspace.com
No one needs another kempertest. We all know how good it is ;)
But i was bored and a found a great profile of a Mesa Dual Rec and recorded some tunes.
Btw i never liked the Mesa amps but this profile is amazing :)

Guitar : Revolver Deluxe with EMG 81 pickup

I will add the name of the profile after 5 comments :D

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you afford the kemper? Did you sell drugs or just use a credit card?

Nice tone and great playing! But something on your guitar is making some noise on stops. Could be the springs in your trem, if your're using one.

I noticed the noise and i am really shure that it comes from the guitarhead. Should be no big deal to stop it. i only need a hairband! After cutting my long hair years ago it's hard to find one in my place :D

Yeah, right. Your guitar is equipped with a Tune-O-Matic-Bridge. So no springs! :D I just wrapped some tissue around the strings. Doesn't look super fresh but it does the job.

sounds great man!

i am having massive problems with my AXE-FX II now and i'm thinking about
getting a kemper rack...this test definitively makes me want to buyy one! :D

what's that profile?

You can find the Profile on the Kemper Rig Exchange , it is called "S.O.M. MESA FRFR" made by "Peter j.". AMP : SPIDER VALVE HD 100 CAB: MESA RECTI 2X12 !!!
When i first played the profile i didn't know that it is a profile of a 555 € amp :D

i had a Spider Valve HD 2 Amp before i bought my JVM. Played it 3 years live, really great powerful sounding Amp, that really does not sound digital for me. Also great to have all effects of a pod inside when updating. Great all in one Solution. I‘ll check this Profile ;)