Another clothing thread

Possibly the least metal thread ever!

Just kidding ;)

I've always been intrigued by the fact that for a long time metalheads and bikers thought themselves rebels and non-conformists yet really were some of the most "uniform" wearing mother fuckers ever. Just saying.

Continue with your fashion advice - nothing to see here.

Jeans are kind of a pain in the ass for me, since everything's getting so fucking slim these days. Not saying you gotta go baggy, but, I aint tryin to look like some 80's bro in tightassed gear.

I hate going to buy pants because of this. Skinny jeans, skinny jeans skinny jeans all over the place. Ten-twelve years back it was super baggy almost-a-dress jnco's, weird how shit works out. :lol:

My thing for the last fifteen years (and I am so behind the times, THANKFULLY) are cargo pants, mostly dark earth tones and greys, a couple of camo pairs, and some black ones. I love black and really dark grey pants. It's probably a 90's thing but I guess I'll need to stock up since they are getting rare pretty much everywhere. I am frugal (and don't get laid hah) so my places to shop are Academy, Kohl's and if I'm getting frisky with the dollar bills, maybe JC Penney.

Last t shirt i bought was at a stand up comedy show in reference to a joke the guy had made:
DSC00849.JPG

That jacket Joe from Gojira is wearing is nice, wouldn't mind having one like it but as soon as I bought the thing the temp outside would soar up to 90* F and stay there for 10 months.:yell:

R2_143A043E043B043B0435043A04460438044F043E0434043504360434044B0y_zpsc03dcc7b.png

There's a cheap local shop I like, even though I'm generally getting stuff just for commuting now.

AH, yeah, those are awful haha, but IMO more for how they're cut, as well as the light blue (that's what faded means?) - I still maintain that slightly distressed well-cut dark jeans are acceptable, but I also am in not in love with them enough that I'd mind ditching them for the sake of convention