another college visit

The catholic church made something like 32.5billion in america last yr, so you better believe it plundered most of that into securing its american interests for the next few years and the african "come to our churches or we wont feed you" programme.

:)

dreaming neon darkspot said:
so i got accepted to that 70% female Catholic place in Pa. and it's just now that i'm realizing how not-well i'd adjust to that environment, especially since it's so far from home, so we're finally visiting the other college i've focused on, Washington College in Chestertown. we're going tomorrow so i can talk to admissions people and see th campus and whatnot. yay, non-Catholocism.

How about Penn State? Pretty nice campus up in State College.
I'm heading up there next year.

Wolftribe said:
hmmm i probably wouldnt say "mostly". Though seeing as it is SF, chances are there are a lot of them. But thats just more womans for me. Cuz you know thats how i roll.
ANY PLACE WITH A LOT OF GAY GUYS IS ALSO GONNA HAVE LOTS OF LESBIANS AND SOME OF THOSE LESBIANS ARE GONNA BE THE MAN-HATING TYPES THAT GO TO THE GYM AND BEAT UP MALES

I don't know exactly. I know Germany and Norway for sure. Probably all or most of the Western/Central European countries but I have no idea for sure..

weren't there huge riots a few years ago because college educaution in Germany went from being free to being $600 or something like that? our German teacher told us that and all the kids who are looking at schools that cost $34000 a year had veins burst in their necks.