Another compulsory internship period started today...

...and I had nowhere to intern at before I thought I'd give myself a call, and as the manager of a one-man audio company, I just happened to have an internship position available for myself! Wow, quite a coincidence! I think I'm gonna make myself clean some toilets and coil a cable or two for starters.

Seriously though, this means I have no school for two months so I can do some real work and start working on my AE degree's final assignment, woo!

you dont get paid when you are an intern...

...they teach you. you work for them.
Actually, interns are often paid in Germany. Not like it's a lot but you get the point.. but for most studios i would guess you wouldn't get a thing besides knowledge ;)
Still, it was just a joke and you ruined it :cry:
Yeah, I'm not getting paid anything. My boss will be taking all the money from my hard work, and I've heard he's a lazy, fat moron.

No, wait...
:headbang:

...and I had nowhere to intern at before I thought I'd give myself a call, and as the manager of a one-man audio company, I just happened to have an internship position available for myself! Wow, quite a coincidence! I think I'm gonna make myself clean some toilets and coil a cable or two for starters.

Stick it to the man, man! ;)