Another Hell Yeah!

LowGuitar253

Basshole
Dec 6, 2002
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
From the Maidens Yahoo mailing list:

* April Utah and Washington tour being planned.

Hell yeah! That would rock! Keep us informed! I wonder if I sould use more exclamation points in one paragraph!

Take care!

I was happy that the Maidens are going to make it out here to AZ finally, on March 14th I think. Since I've had a schedule change, I am unable to travel out to CA on Saturdays for a while so it'll be nice to see them here. Here's to booking more friday shows though, I can make those!

Hey Doodoobubbachuck, are you guys planning to play some of the sames places if you make it back to Washington? Hope you make it back to the Tacoma area. Losfer Words (John) and I were out at the Bullseye last night for Jam Night with Just Dirt. Pretty crowded for a Sunday, with the holiday today. Lots o' fun. It would be cool to see you guys play there again, or at least nearby.

And for Dustin: Up the Charmin Twin-ply! ;)

Originally posted by LowGuitar253
Hey Doodoobubbachuck, are you guys planning to play some of the sames places if you make it back to Washington? Hope you make it back to the Tacoma area.

I'm sure we will hit the Bullseye again.....and many others in the Tacoma area and Seattle area. No Spokane this time tho. I'm pretty sure Portland, OR is in the works too. We should start getting the dates shortly!

Originally posted by LowGuitar253
Losfer Words (John) and I were out at the Bullseye last night for Jam Night with Just Dirt. ;)

:cry: *sniff* (wipes nose cuz I have no Kleenex handy) We miss the Bullseye Jam night. :cry: I'm sure it was a blast!

Please come introduce yourselves next time if you make it to one of the WA shows!!!! :)

Sorry Alan, you never know, but that's what I picked up on. We didn't have the most pleasant experience w/the booker for that area last time and can quite frankly do without people like that in the future. What a bunch of sleazy morons! Highly unprofessional.
We'll see. Eagle Rock, on the other hand......they rule!!!!! I guess no Big Cats this time around. :cry:

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
Friday, May 2nd and Saturday, May 3rd in Utah! I'll bring ya some T-roll! ;)

Sweeeeeeet!!! :D
You'll need a good amount of T-roll once I tell the other K5 guys and the local metal heads here!

Any idea what venue(s)? or any other details you can provide at this time?

\m/
Dustin

See ya in Tempe linda, should be a good show I hope. I saw the link on the front page, if you need me to post flyers in various record shops or whatnot, let me know...

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck

:cry: *sniff* (wipes nose cuz I have no Kleenex handy) We miss the Bullseye Jam night. :cry: I'm sure it was a blast!
It was packed! But a lot of fun. Just Dirt is great. My buddy John (Losfer Words) is taking drum lessons from Chris Karzin (sp?) too - thanks to Doodoobubbachuck for the recommendation. Chris seems like a really friendly guy and is a great drummer. Another of Chris' students went up and played on a couple songs, including a Nine Inch Nails tune...her first time playing along with sequenced parts, Chris told me....she did great!

Please come introduce yourselves next time if you make it to one of the WA shows!!!! :)
You bet! :)

I owe, I owe
It's off to work I go :cool:

I wish I coulda seen that girl student play! I met her at some of the shows up there. She was really motivated to play and real cool people. Ya, them Dirt Boys are a fun bunch of guys!

Hey Heenan! We'll see ya in your neck o the woods finally!