Another Lackluster Video...A Burden for Opeth to bear...

hahaha can they not release anything without it being a colossal disappointement to everyone.

the video didn't make too much sense, but i only watched it once.................because it's not a big deal

well, i think the most accurate vid is PH, because is suits perfectly the song, as far as both of them (the song and the video) are garbage at the same level.
now refering to TGC, which is a song that needs cutting (maybe 10 minutes is too much), and the video not only shortened it but made it better as well.
despite the fact that visually isnt good at all.

and burden, obviously the video is nowhere as good as the song, but come on, the song is spotless, all is forgiven.

well, i think the most accurate vid is PH, because is suits perfectly the song, as far as both of them (the song and the video) are garbage at the same level.
now refering to TGC, which is a song that needs cutting (maybe 10 minutes is too much), and the video not only shortened it but made it better as well.
despite the fact that visually isnt good at all.

and burden, obviously the video is nowhere as good as the song, but come on, the song is spotless, all is forgiven.

so true.

There's something fun about this thread. Normally, whenever Mikael decides to say a word on this forum, everyone start acting like pussies and everything. This time, it's like if he didn't even say anything, but he did, on the first page. I was kinda... disapointed with that, anyway. Had to express it.

There's something fun about this thread. Normally, whenever Mikael decides to say a word on this forum, everyone start acting like pussies and everything. This time, it's like if he didn't even say anything, but he did, on the first page. I was kinda... disapointed with that, anyway. Had to express it.

haha
well because this time there is no room for arguments

opeth video clips are shit

It's their best vid yet, but that's not saying much. Such an awesome song deserves a better vid. I've always felt that, in the right hands, Opeth's music would lend itself brilliantly to a kind of mini-epic, filmic sort of thing, but so far the results have been total cheese.

The fade in and out is weird, but I like video otherwise. Unlike the video for "Porcelain Heart", which had me saying "what the fuck", and the video for "The Grand Conjuration", which had me saying, "seriously. What the fuck?"

Well , i was saying what the fuck for this video moreso than porcelain heart because the video actually fit the song in the lyrics ... not to mention the violence that is subtly mentioned and played through in the video...that was seriously awesome. But I thought I would see some tears shed and some somber visions of love and death in the Burden video, which never really happened as I thought it out in my mind...