Another Life delayed until Summer 2010

gar977

Nov 11, 2005
Joke, but I wouldnt be surprised! Throw us some info or something-you know what I mean? Supposed ot be out in early 2008-whens that? Its already Mid February.

Well after three years of listening to the demos it is about time. But I think the one MOST anxious to be able to put it out is Andreas himself right ?

ps: my preorder (Double CD incl. T-Shirt) is already ordered for a looong time ... guess we all have to be patient :)

Hello!

Ask Vic Records about it. I don't know more than you right now.. :cry:

I have been told that the album will be out asap. But when is that?? hmm I really don't know. I hope he's working hard as fuck to get the album(s) out.

Andreas

This must be the most dreadful recordcompany in history..or biggest joke. Some companies sign,release and dont give a shit but this one dosen´t even release the records :ill: Unbelivable ! Get your dumb asses togheter and release Another Life and Memory garden or get out of the business !:mad:
I can imagine the fun for the band to promote something that is years old:rolleyes:

I'd recommend Andreas to work on a quintology of albums to be released with the debut album
there's certainly enough time

Vic Records HQ+pitchforks and corpsepaint > Muslim Riots following Muhammed charicature in the Danish newspaper

about Memory Garden.. The ironic thing is: They took an enormous amount of time to record a follow up album from the metal blade release- and now they are on a label tha takes an enormous amount of time to release it. Perfect fit I guess. I dont like the art work for the album. It suits a death metal band better.
I really like the Firstborn Unicorn song, I've been looking forward to the full album because most of the music is crap that comes out every Tuesday :)

You´re damm right ! All you bad recordcompany guys ( girls ? ) out there better beware. You should all be lucky that im not involved in any of those band that never get relased:mad: In that case you had to look for both a new head and a new ass:rolleyes: Many recordcompany people and soundguys are the same: They dont have the skills to play music but they still want the attention ( chicks )and being in the music biz so they do something they shouldn´t. Tragic :cry: They better do something else, became a gaywhore or a miner :lol:

As for Memory garden i think they started working on their album early -02 with Dan as a producer. It´s even longer that "Second Sky ":lol:
Luck to him that he didn´t sign with Vic ( sick ) Records in that case he have
the album out around his 60th birthday:)

There is a thing called internet :rolleyes: Recordshops are soon long gone
and so are the records :)
No way, my friend. Vinyl is still around, and quite popular. CDs won't go away for anothe decade, at least. And even then they'll still be made, just not in the same quantities.

At least, with about 6,000 CDs, that's what I keep telling myself. :lol: