TURISAS: No New Album Before 2010

Not to mention building the longship - the size of longship needed to carry sufficient beer for that sort of trip takes quite a while to build, so I'm told.

I imagine they'll all take a tumble into the wet stuff at some point. Not a proper quest unless you get the occasional drunken drenching! Hopefully not too often though. That kind of thing can make you sober up in a hurry, which just sounds like a waste of good booze to me.

I'd much rather have another kick-ass album that takes a bit longer to make than a rushed "bad" album. To Turisas: take your time and enjoy the break next year. I am confident the 3rd album will be killer!

I 2nd that.
I'm sure the new album will kick ass!
And after that there's enough time for touring again!
I'll be there!

Money can't buy you happiness... But it can buy you marshmallows, which pretty much are the same thing!

Hahahaha....

I don't like marshmallows, but I have a hilarious marshmallow story.

Alright - I'm on a trip to Wales to do some kayaking. The organizer of the trip is offering sandwiches (rolls). I'm feeling a bit hungry so I asked for ham and cheese (nothing original :cry:).

Guess what? I noticed something in the roll that didn't look like ham nor cheese, and I wanted to see what it was. I bit into this THING... and it was... a marshmallow.

I tried to throw the marshmallow out of an open window, but the wind blew it back into the minibus. It landed on the clutch, and when the driver tried to use it (he was wearing flip-flops), his flip-flops got stuck to the clutch. :lol:

Hey, I am a great fan of Turisas and I would like to know that no one knows when the new album is coming?????:headbang:

I've read / heard somewhere that after their current tour they hope to find some time to get down writing a new album. The DragonForce tour ends in March. And they are also playing in Wacken Open Air and probably a few more summer shows. I wouldn't expect anything until 2010. Looking forward to their new CD as well.

Edit.. ahem... yeah...what Cari said. :)