Turisas - The Varangian Way - Coming June 2007!

I dont know why everyone is complaining about a more intense growl???
Maybe thats because you havnt listened to the freakin album!?

As for downloading, its fair enough if you don't wish to do this and have the pacients to wait. But don't try and hit the high and mighty. Its not like everyone who downloads does not proceed to then purchase the product upon its release.

-e

I was flicking through the latest copy of Metal Hammer, when I came across an advertisment for: The Varangian Way. To be honest, it is perhaps the best piece of advertising I have ever seen. All it has is Turisas lined up and their names above each of them. And it says: Some day they will make the film...
The Varangian Way
And right at the bottom of the advertisment it has in big bold lettering:
CAUTION: OWNING THE CD IS THE BADGE OF HONOUR!

I was flicking through the latest copy of Metal Hammer, when I came across an advertisment for: The Varangian Way. To be honest, it is perhaps the best piece of advertising I have ever seen. All it has is Turisas lined up and their names above each of them. And it says: Some day they will make the film...
The Varangian Way
And right at the bottom of the advertisment it has in big bold lettering:
CAUTION: OWNING THE CD IS THE BADGE OF HONOUR!

Hows that good advertising for a new MUSIC album?

It's called advertising:kickass:

...well done you.

But saying "some day they will make the film..." is NOT good advertisment... or even advertisment full stop for a music album, understand?

So i'm still waiting for an EXPLAINATION of how that advert is "perhaps the best piece of advertising I have ever seen". Preferably from Nightmare13

- and Gaz, please refrain from replying.

I got The Varangian Way playing away as I'm typing this. It is absolutely fucking fantastic. It tops Turisas debut album Battle Metal with ease.