Turisas - The Varangian Way - Coming June 2007!

Turisas and an orchestra on stage would sound great. Just seen Rage with orchestra about a week ago and sounds so much better than backing tape. :D Maybe one day Turisas could do the same. Would be epic! ;D

And back to topic, The Varangian Way sounds great. :)

It took awhile for me to purchase TVW, I finally heard it and I must say its enjoyable, a very good effort for this genre. I enjoyed all the tracks but my only complaints are its too short, another 10 minutes would of suit the album very well. Other than that I like how each song is different, I rate this disc 8.5/10, and im looking forward to the next adventures. Hail Turisas

Great album, together with the new ensiferum, the best Viking metal releases this year

Haven't been here in a while, had to stop by and say I love the new album.

The Varangian Way is the album of the year for me, and this has been a pretty good year so far.

Aye, dude! I was really dissapointed with Finntroll's latest earlier this year, this album slays it in my opinion :D.

Great album, together with the new ensiferum, the best Viking metal releases this year

nothing to add.
s230.gif

I heard the album and I said wow. It is very cool, I´ve learned to much with Turisas, the lyrics are very strong together with the sounds, so this is the best album of the year.
I hope one day they come to CHile because for me it would be great see them in live.