Another Maiden Jam Night?

Sounds interesting. We would probably be interested in that given enough notice. Your last open jam was a blast and I am still kicking myself in the ass for not doing HBTN with Frank that night. Keep me posted :D

Any QR song requestes?

We do I dream in infrared, but we have not added Childs of Fire yet. Good choices!

Sorry to plug here, but last night at House of Blues was absoloutely fucking AWESOME!

OK, back to your regularly scheduled thread! :D

Yes.........and don't forget to check out EMPYRE this Thursday night at KOZMOs tear it up with DR CHUNK from San Diego and ON FIRE...a brand new DLR era tribute to VAN HALEN featuring members of the Old Judas Priest Tribute, PAINKILLER. Should be a fun night...low cover $6, 21 and over....doors open at 8 PM.

That's right, this Thursday at Kozmos! Kozmos is always kool! We are mixing the setup a bit for this thursday and we are playing 2 new tunes! Dont miss it!

Up the Irons and Ryche On!!!

Well, not NEW as in todays new songs, but one was released on a re-release of an album, and the other is actually off of Promised Land. Should be fun. We really mixed the set up for this one. It will very different for us and for those who have seen our other shows.

Did I mention that HOB rocked?!?!?! :cool:

A sunday would be superb. I would love to do a Queensryche song and a metallica song. I know more metallica than anything else. But No Queensryche. Always time to learn:-D . Man I can't wait ...................................Still Waiting ..........When is it already ????

Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? :saint:

Suggestion
At the 1st event there was far too much time between songs. There should be an area right near the stage where the guest players assemble 1 song before they are to play. This area should have tuners for guest guitarists and bass players to use. I think last time I spent more time on stage waiting to play then I did actually playing, and I was already tuned up before getting on stage.

Jeff Milne said:
Suggestion
At the 1st event there was far too much time between songs. There should be an area right near the stage where the guest players assemble 1 song before they are to play. This area should have tuners for guest guitarists and bass players to use. I think last time I spent more time on stage waiting to play then I did actually playing, and I was already tuned up before getting on stage.

Jeff, you read my mind. I totally agree. Last time I had no one helping me announce or get the next people up there. I thought posting a large list blown up at Kinkos would do the trick...but we need somone like you in the "bull pen" helping people tune and getting them assembled and ready to go and we need somone like Fro to announce inbetween songs who is on "deck" and let people know that if they are not up front when it is their turn, the Maiden will be playing instead.

So what do you say? Want a job next time around as the Bull Pen assembler?

If those last 2 questions were directed to me, I say ok. But if allowed, I intend to play again myself, so somebody would have to substitute for me during that time.

BTW, last time you joined the very very small group of people who have correctly pronounced my last name on the first attempt.