Another Maiden Jam Night?

Bruce Chickinson said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Take Hold of the Flame might be mine....mwhahahahahahahahaha

I'd like to sing a QR song....but which one? So many good ones...
I'd like to hear you sing 'Queen of the Ryche'. What do you say Chickinson? That would rule!

Hey, how about Promised Land? That's a tune I'd like to do, if you guys play it. If not, then probably something off of Rage for Order would be fun, too. :)

You should invite Metal101 to do the show with you guys. Or at least whatever band you invite, they should do a Karaoke-type show so we can have new players and new singers do some songs. By bringing Metal101, you can get a variety of songs from different bands. I love Iron Maidens but I can't play their stuff to save my life (mainly cuz I suck) but I can bust out some Metallica or anything else. Just a suggestion.
I'll start learning my licks, though... Maybe I can play the Trooper (no solos, though... it would be to painful for you to listen to... hee hee)

Any day you do it, I'll be there.
Javier
www.downrightband.com

I think I know the place which would be just perfect for this type of thing, especially if it's going to be turning into an all out Metal Karaoke. I'd have to run it by the girls, but for those of you who remember the movie The Blues Brothers, you'll the kind of club that I'm talking about when I mention "Murph and the Magic Tones." :D

We are bringing Needle Lies back into the set list. I have missed that song to. We are also toying around with new songs and we want to do more on "Rage" also. Just too many good ones to choose from it is hard on where to start! Over at our website :plug: you can submit your favorite QR song(s)

And I think Chickinson doing Queen of the Ryche would be awesome! Mel could do Needle Lies since I have heard her mention that song several times in the past.

Jeff Milne said:
Is it too early to request what we want to play?

I would say requesting now would be a good idea. Make it easier to gauge what everyone would want to play so they can be ready.

Hmm...changing lyrics. Sounds like a good time for a song parody. :devil:

Weird Al, anyone?:D

Bruce Chickinson said:
what if we added Queensryche too???? anybody want to jam that? we could have Empyre there to back that up.... Ozzy or Metallica anyone..?

Anyone wanna bust some Sabbath? I think I could get Sabotage to come down. I think it'd be cool as 'bleep' to see Chickinson crank out "Children Of The Grave" or "Sweet Leaf" or something! METAL!