another mix from that band i like

Hey whats the name of this band, there really good!

I will have to compare this mix and the other one tonight, I'm just kind of in a rush this morning.

I realy enjoy listening to it!!!

But I would use a different kick sample, because this kick sound is the most overused sound I ever heard in my life :D

But great work

I'll agree it's overused, but that's only because you're familar with slate samples, and so many engineers here use them. Kids and bands that have no idea about slate samples just hear a good sounding kick drum:)

plus i dont like any of the other slate kicks. They all sound bad to me(at least for this style of music).

Hey whats the name of this band, there really good!

I will have to compare this mix and the other one tonight, I'm just kind of in a rush this morning.

They are called Erra.
www.myspace.com/ErraAL

This mix is my 5150 through a mesa cab, and the other mix is pod farm.
I honestly prefer the pod farm still, but it's nice to try something new every now and then.

plus i dont like any of the other slate kicks. They all sound bad to me(at least for this style of music).

Try out Tommy Kick. Use the Z1, use a transient designer to kill some sustain, bring down some of the highs a little. It's a great kick.

I'm not giving away my favorite kick either, but it takes a lot of processing to get it to where I want it.