Another new djenty polymetricy song up! (axe fx, s2.0 etc.)

Thanks everyone!!!!11oneeleven

Love it! :)

Is that the default SD2.0 Kit?

Thanks!
Yes! Most of it! except i changed it to the 13" gms piccolo and i replaced the kick mic with drumagog.

Awesome song!
Cymbals are still a little harsh though and guitars could do with a little more air.

Thankyou!
Yeah I totally agree, i've never had this problem before i think, but i'll figure it out, i think it's to do with the parrallel comp, and I'm still messing with patches on 9.00 on the axe fx, not a huge fan of 9.00 so far, i must say. :erk:

Thankyou!
Yeah I totally agree, i've never had this problem before i think, but i'll figure it out, i think it's to do with the parrallel comp, and I'm still messing with patches on 9.00 on the axe fx, not a huge fan of 9.00 so far, i must say. :erk:

You'd probably be better off sending individual sends of everything in the drum group excluding cymbals to the parallel compression bus.

Your mix still sounds awesome though and you're definitely my favourite on this forum, composition-wise.

You'd probably be better off sending individual sends of everything in the drum group excluding cymbals to the parallel compression bus.

Your mix still sounds awesome though and you're definitely my favourite on this forum, composition-wise.

Thankyou man! I really appreciate it! :kickass: I'm always worried about my composition since I have very little musical expierience in terms of theory etc!

And yeah, I think i'm going to try a different mix for the next song with the cymbals out of the comp bus, I shall see though, my try the sending idea! :worship: :kickass:

:OMG: shit man, hearing this songs kick my ass to try to play and write my songs better!!

amazing music!!

Just a little less overhead (or decrease cymbals) maybe sound better

Thanks guys! sorry for the slowpoke reply, I took down the OH and cut a little more highs, also tried mixing the guitars in a totally different way, i think those highs you guys were talking of are there now, let me know what you think