New song, More djent and wierd timings (axe fx, s2.0)

Im not into this type of music so much, but i'll be damned if my head was not bobbing to this tune!
I dont know how you guys do that with the weird rhytms and stuff, im always impressed by that.. sounds good, not really into that snare.. at moments sounds a bit too verby and dull, maybe add some high end snap on that sucker?

edit:.. just listened to the end/fade out.. as soon as the end riff begins, the snare is suddenly without reverb (did you automate the reverb/effects sora?) and i like it better that way.. dry'ish, but more natural and more snappy.

Im not into this type of music so much, but i'll be damned if my head was not bobbing to this tune!
I dont know how you guys do that with the weird rhytms and stuff, im always impressed by that.. sounds good, not really into that snare.. at moments sounds a bit too verby and dull, maybe add some high end snap on that sucker?

edit:.. just listened to the end/fade out.. as soon as the end riff begins, the snare is suddenly without reverb (did you automate the reverb/effects sora?) and i like it better that way.. dry'ish, but more natural and more snappy.

haha acctually i exported that part as a wav before i added the reverb for the fade out, woops :lol:

dude smash drums with Gclip a little, snare pump your compressor to much ;P or try use less gain reduction
btw cool song:) i like beginning

Yea I also think there's too much pumping going on at some parts... make some nice sausages out of stuff with the GClip, haha :D

Very groovy and nice stuff man, I really like your music! I mean that :) Keep it up, I dig your stuff!