another new mix

Sounds awesome, just like the other track! Seriously wouldn't change a thing. Bass drop at around 17 seconds sounds fucking sweet!

if you're listening on something with some sub power, please listen to that ending and tell me thats not amazing, haha.

in my car, it seriously feels and sounds like a building exploded behindme.

Hahaha, yeah it's pretty fucking meaty! Just out of interest, how did you make all of the crazy explosion/rubble sounds? I'm gonna be disappointed if the answer isn't something along the lines of "I blew up the Earache Records office building"...

Hahaha, yeah it's pretty fucking meaty! Just out of interest, how did you make all of the crazy explosion/rubble sounds? I'm gonna be disappointed if the answer isn't something along the lines of "I blew up the Earache Records office building"...

hahahaha

i wish

actually its a mixture of samples.

its 4 samples all together
2 play at the same time on the first hit, both from battery 3
the next 2 start and stop and different times, to carry out the building collapsing, they're from a video game.

Ahhh fair enough man, that's nearly as good :p Sounds fucking awesome though. Seriously well done for the mix as a whole. Listening to some of their old stuff on their myspace, you've really made the band sound a fuck of a lot better.

Wow that song's insane :kickass: I would like to download it if possible.
You've used a lot of automation, right? The reverb stuff is really cool. Everything sounds powerful, too :headbang: Great work!

Bad Ass! Like this song way better than the other writing wise. Production/Mix is spot on man. Same samples? What toms samps are you using? I dont think you ever mentioned that.

Sounds top notch as always dude!

Now at 1:02 the vocals are kinda soloed and I love that distorted sound. What plugs are you using to get that sound?

1175365342603.gif

Great mix, im digging this track a lot . MOAR ¡

:worship:
suprisingly his voice really already sounds like that.

but im not goin to lie, there's a tiny bit of steinberg overdrive on there!

When you add the overdrive are you adding right to the vocal track as a plugin or do you run a buss with Steinberg overdrive and just send a bit there and blend?

Again can't thank you enough for taking the time for these questions!:worship: