another new mix

Joey i know you posted the guitar chain in the other topic, but is there a frecuency that you tend to cut or boost to get this type of tone? the thing is just crushing . I want to sell my pod but your stuff told me to not do that.

I'm not a massive fan of this style of production,.. but the guitars do sound pretty sick for POD tones!
The drums are a little too "sampled" - but I do prefer all natural drums...

You've done a total awesome job on it!

I think it´s PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!
I realy hear the Zeuss influence on the guitars and vox. Very similar to Emmure.
It´s realy amazing what you do!!!!and just with using a pod for guitars;)

If you would live in germany every major german label for hard music would do the productions with you!!!!

Hey Joey,
i´m trying to get similar tone like your pod tone.
do you use compressor, 4band eq, reverb in POD???? or only you use, AMP+CAB and STOMP (screamer)???
some info about diamond plate amp eq (presence, bass...)????

thanks

Hahaha, yeah it's pretty fucking meaty! Just out of interest, how did you make all of the crazy explosion/rubble sounds? I'm gonna be disappointed if the answer isn't something along the lines of "I blew up the Earache Records office building"...

you can create the subdrops in adobe audition pretty easily.. i got showed how to recently and its a piece of piss.. if you want me to explain i can do it via PM?

you can create the subdrops in adobe audition pretty easily.. i got showed how to recently and its a piece of piss.. if you want me to explain i can do it via PM?

Thanks a lot dude, but I'm actually alright on subdrops, I was just talking about the explosions and sounds of a building collapsing at the end of the clip. Thankyou though!