another second stage act: BORROWED TIME

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
the second stage is heating up. Even bands that have played the main stage want on this. Up next....Borrowed Time. This will be right after they come back from Germany from Keep It True festival.

here are some tracks for those who have been missing out...

this one is for Jason...

this one is my favorite

Last edited by a moderator:
Who changed in the lineup?

All I care is that JP remains in the band as I think the vocals are their best quality.
The music is certainly decent enough as well.
I think its the vox though that make them distinct.

JP is a good singer and I think he'll only get better over time. I told him that his vocals on Black Olympia sounded like the late Dave Halliday (totally true!) and I practically heard him squeal like a girl from across the continent. Also, there's some live footage of Borrowed Time playing a new track in that awesome movie "Metal Maniac" and the song sounds totally wicked.

Funny how announcements for Demon Bitch and Borrowed Time get me more excited than most of the main stagers. I'm reaaaaaaally close to getting my ticket...

Riiiiiiiight. Because I've never dissed any bands who have played pp.

It's a strange thing hearing Bob and Jason talk with such authority about a fest they've never been to. If they ever made it to one, they'd love the hell out of it, regardless of who was on the lineup.

And Borrowed Time was probably my favorite performance of Ragnarokkr last year. They're like Diamond Head 2.0.

It's a strange thing hearing Bob and Jason talk with such authority about a fest they've never been to. If they ever made it to one, they'd love the hell out of it, regardless of who was on the lineup.

And Borrowed Time was probably my favorite performance of Ragnarokkr last year. They're like Diamond Head 2.0.

we just make those cracks because once a band plays there it is "Okay" to like them it seems with a lot of people.

My only issue with some PP attendees and forum regulars is how certain genres and styles aren't socially acceptable until booked.

I have said many times that if I could attend I would regardless of the lineup.

we just make those cracks because once a band plays there it is "Okay" to like them it seems with a lot of people.

Not disputing that happens with some people on that board, but yeah, never been the case for me. The only thing I do is if it's a band I've never listened to or heard of, I'll give them a listen and then if I like what I hear, I get pumped. Sorta the same thing I do with Ragnarokkr.