Another SIGNED "Reflecting in Grey Dusk" on Ebay

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Maybe it will be a "Spend an evening with Novembers Doom", where fans can get the chance to go backstage and meet the band. A limo will pick you up from your home, where you will be taken to meet up with the band at Gibson's steakhouse. You will wine and dine with the band. From there, you will follow the band to the United Center to witness their soundcheck before that night's sold out concert event! And finally!! YOU will interview the band for MTV's TRL Live, to be aired the following week on MTV!!!!

Jasonic said:
Maybe it will be a "Spend an evening with Novembers Doom", where fans can get the chance to go backstage and meet the band. A limo will pick you up from your home, where you will be taken to meet up with the band at Gibson's steakhouse. You will wine and dine with the band. From there, you will follow the band to the United Center to witness their soundcheck before that night's sold out concert event! And finally!! YOU will interview the band for MTV's TRL Live, to be aired the following week on MTV!!!!

:lol:

You got so excited by the end. N-Ice!!!

I liked that truckstop, we had good eats there. We never do shit like that anymore, usually now after rehearsals everyone can't wait to get the fuck out of there haha We should all go out for dinner sometime again, I'm sure we'll do that in Minneapolis next month anyhow.

sarsaparilla.jpg

So I got the Reflecting in Grey Dusk CD in the mail (Thanks Paul and Vito!)
The insert indicates that the demo version of "Absence of Grace" is from the forthcoming "Ascension" release.

Was "Ascension" the original title of Paul Haunt?

Yep. It sure was. It was 'The Ascension Process', then just 'Ascension'... Then when we were playing a local show, one of the bands announced "This is our our new CD, ASCENSION" and I looked at Larry and said "Time to chance the CD name." SO, 'The Pale Haunt Departure' was born.