another song for my upcoming project

I love each fucking element in this production. All small details, the drums, the krank sound, the riffing, the harmonics. You are an...ah forget it..may you die in case of SUPER AIDS!!! I fuckin´hate you :) And that´s the greatest compliment I can give. (The bass sound is not really brilliant, but it reduce not the unbelievable overall impression). I´m very enthusiastic about it!

bass get's boomy sometimes, I could compress it a bit more. cymbals are too harsh in my opinion but that's no problem. great you guys like it so far.

ya really cool song and good production

i love the tremolo picking at 3:12 .. i dont know if its you playing but its really tight so good job man

-Cymbals volume : solved

-Bass boominess on some parts : solved

-but still keeping the badass guitar tone : achieved

Though i feel there's something wrong with the bass in the mix, like it's cut too much in terms of frequencies or something... The high end seems okay but it sounds like the low end is not there enough.

thanks for the advice dude! I was REALLY carefull with the bass this time because it's always mudding up my mixes and has a very unhealthy low end. I will fix that (or at least try to do so) tomorrow!