Another US tour?

Kailef

Cranky computer tech
Dec 15, 2002
Palm Springs
Visit site
Okay, so - Since the San Diego show was cancelled and I wasn't able to get tickets for the Hollywood show, which was also their last show on their US tour, does anyone know....

Is Symphony X going to do another US tour any time soon?

(Preferably with a mechanically sound mode of transportation?)

-Kailef

Originally posted by cinflames
The show last night at the Key Club was awesome!! Symphony X rules!!!
I talked to Mike LePond after the show and he said they were going to headline in 2003. So, we just have to wait and be patient.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

headline tour YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Not that long to wait... And they'll be headlining, no less. That's exactly what they deserve. I mean, opening for Blind Guardian is great, but, that's kind of like David being the opening act for Colossus, don't you think?

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.

-Kailef

When I spoke to the band after the Seattle show, they were certain of a headlining tour. They just weren't sure if it would be before or after the tour in Europe with Stratovarius. Either way it will be incredible to get a full show, instead of the 45 minute tease of an opening act. I just can't wait too long, or my skull will possibly rupture from the angst. Long live Symphony X.:Smokedev:

the only thing i am worried about is that Symphony X will tour at the same time as me going to germany for wacken... i mean, i want to spend some time in germany and i don't want to miss symphony x.... here's to hoping for the best

This is straight from the Label's web site...

"symphony x prepare for headline tour : : : :
Symphony X are winding down their tour with Blind Guardian. All in all we believe the tour was a success with plenty of sold out shows across the country. The last show is this Sunday (Dec. 15) at The Keyclub in Hollywood. Look for the Symphony X headlining tour to start sometime in February, then they are off to Europe to tour with Stratovarius towards the end of March.
(12/12/02)"

http://www.insideoutmusic.com/news.php

I'm still pissed their bus didn't work on my special night. I have a talisman from Blind Guardian's Imaginations. It's a bad luck charm because I wore it for a whole week before the show. Actually, a headlining tour would be cool. Now who's the support going to be? Blind Guardian?

RE: Now who's the support going to be? Blind Guardian?
:eek: Whoever it may be, let's just hope they get a good BUS :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm hoping for Symphony X to open for Symphony X. ;)