Who will play first?

Pharaoh

Oct 16, 2002
LITITZ, PA
Visit site
Does anyone know who will be the opening act on the US tour? I thought I read this somewhere, but I can't find it. It's now November.....we're counting down the days!!!! There's nothing like a Symphony X show.:headbang:

The band playing first would be a local band depending on your venue. I just hope their setlist is as short as possible.

Me too. Will Blind Guardian play first or SymX? Which band will be the "headliner" in the States? Maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but I think I read both from different sources. :confused: Thanks!

who plays first or last doesn't mean one band is better than another one, it just means that the last band that plays is the most popular.

Actually in this case it means that this is BG's tour, & they invited SymX to tour with them.

Thanks for clearing this up. I may be acting selfish about this :rolleyes: but I hope SymX has enough time for a long decent set. Yikes, did I really say that??!! Seriously folks, I'm happy for the guys to have been invited by Blind Guardian so they can get out there. I never knew they were THAT popular in the States. OK, I must shut up now. Bye. (P.S. Can't find a "slap me smiley")

Mike Romeo said they're preparing for a 45-60 minute set this time around, & that provided that this tour goes well and the cd gets a good response, they will be going back out on a US headlining tour in January. So there is hope of seeing a nice long SymX set in the near future.. :)

Originally posted by Symphony X
I know that the most popular band plays first! but it just doesn't feel good to listen to superior band before listening to an inferior....

Your opinion not a fact. there's no inferior or superior in music it's all up to the listener.

If i wrote.. that's for sure that's it what i think! and it doesn't mean that i want the rest of the fucking world to think like me!!!!!!
SO I THINK SYMPHONY X IS BETTER AND I FELT LIKE TO SAY THAT!!

I'D LIKE TO TELL MR. ULTIMATE SYMPHONY TO STOP TRYING TO TELL ME IF I'M WRITE OR WRONG!!! IT'S UP TO ME TO DECIDED WHAT I DO!!!

Originally posted by Symphony X
If i wrote.. that's for sure that's it what i think! and it doesn't mean that i want the rest of the fucking world to think like me!!!!!!
SO I THINK SYMPHONY X IS BETTER AND I FELT LIKE TO SAY THAT!!

I'D LIKE TO TELL MR. ULTIMATE SYMPHONY TO STOP TRYING TO TELL ME IF I'M WRITE OR WRONG!!! IT'S UP TO ME TO DECIDED WHAT I DO!!!

ok dude remove your caps lock please:rolleyes: since when i'm correcting you huh? If you feel that you need to say that say it as an opinion, they way you said it sounded like a fact and a very arrogant way of putting it if you ask me. And don't tell me anything if you don't like what I say don't read it and shut the hell up buddy, I haven't insulted you in any certain way so if you are pissed off at me then ignore my posts. I'm sure that no one of the original members of this board have had any problems with me but seems like you're the first one:rolleyes:

oh and btw your behavior is quite childlish if you ask me, only 10 year olds don't like when someone says to them that they are wrong. Grow up will ya?:rolleyes: