Who will play first?

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
oh and btw your behavior is quite childlish if you ask me, only 10 year olds don't like when someone says to them that they are wrong. Grow up will ya?:rolleyes:

I remember that i said I DON'T WANT U TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! SO.. IF I'M TO GROW OR NOT, IF I'M TO USE THE CAPS OR NOT, IT'S UP TO ME...
SEE.. U 'RE ALWAYS TRIYNG TO GIVE LESSONS... U'RE THE CHILD HERE... I'M THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH U 'CAUSE I DON'T TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN WRITE A STATEMENT AND PUT IT AS THE ONLY TRUE...

BACK THERE I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT SUPERIOR BANDS AND U TOLD ME IT'S UP TO THE LISTENER TO DECIDE.. I TELL U THAT IT'S NOT ALWAY RIGHT... PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO BRITNET SPEARS OR BACK STREET BOYS ARE IMMATURE AND ARE JUST BUYING INDUSTRIALIZED MATERIAL.. I'M NOT SAYING THAT BG IS LIKE THAT.. BUT IT'S NOT ALWAYS UP TO THE LISTENER TO DECIDE, HE OR SHE MEY BE WRONG IN THEIR DECISION...
SO STOP TRYING TO TEACH PEOPLE WHAT TO DO!

You call people that like Britney Spears inmature? and you are the first child here? way to go smart guy:rolleyes: :lol: and i'm not saying that always i'm right smart guy read my sentences again and see if you can understand:rolleyes: It's always up to the listener to decide, by what standar are you saying that Blind Guardian is inferior? by your standard?:lol: the first inmature boy here is you, if you don't like someone that gives out his points and your logic is that you are always right and you don't like anyone telling you that you're wrong you need to grow up pretty bad:rolleyes: I won't even bother do argue anymore with you, it's useless:lol:

another point that i'll give out:p

Symphony X is a more technical band than Blind Guardian anyone would know that but that doesn't mean that BLind Guardian is a better band it's up to the person to decide and voice his opinion.

Ps. I don't like Blind Guardian and I love Symphony X but i'm being realistic here not like some fanboy that wants to voice his opinion as a fact thinking that he's the only one right:rolleyes:

You call people that like Britney Spears inmature? and you are the first child here? way to go smart guy:rolleyes: :lol: and i'm not saying that always i'm right smart guy read my sentences again and see if you can understand:rolleyes: It's always up to the listener to decide, by what standar are you saying that Blind Guardian is inferior? by your standard?:lol: the first inmature boy here is you, if you don't like someone that gives out his points and your logic is that you are always right and you don't like anyone telling you that you're wrong you need to grow up pretty bad:rolleyes: I won't even bother do argue anymore with you, it's useless:lol:

I read other messages from u before.. and i knew u liked to bother people saying that they were wrong.. i just couldn't satnd u doing it with me... yeah let's stop this argue 'cause u won't adimit u 're wrong anyway... oh yeah! and it's not a problem for me to be a child, i'm happy like that. If u want to look mature and grown up, u don't need to call me a child.. it won't help...

another point that i'll give out:p

Symphony X is a more technical band than Blind Guardian anyone would know that but that doesn't mean that BLind Guardian is a better band it's up to the person to decide and voice his opinion.

Ps. I don't like Blind Guardian and I love Symphony X but i'm being realistic here not like some fanboy that wants to voice his opinion as a fact thinking that he's the only one right:rolleyes:

MAN! I LOVE BLIND GUARDIAN!!! THEIR MEDIEVAL SONGS ARE WONDERFUL!!!! THE NEW ALBUM IS GREAT!!!! I LOVE A NIGHT AT THE OPERA MAINLY THE SONG CALLED BATTLEFILD... BUT SYMPHONY X IS MUCH BETTER AND LISTENING TO SYMPHONY X BEFORE BG LIVE, WOULD BE STRANGE FOR ME.. THAT'S MY OPINION!!

:lol: that shows how many points you have, nothing you have no argument or whatsoever so shut up please:) you don't like what I say? ignore me it's as easy as that, if you think that i'm of those that like to say you are always wrong ask any original member of this board they'll tell ya:p You don't know me so you can't say that I like to bother people ok? and let's stop this argument because You won't admit that you are wrong. Thanks and have a good night:D

oh and btw I have no problem with you saying that Symphony X is a better band in your opinion what you don't seem to get is that I said that in your original post you stated that as a fact that's what I tried to tell you since the beginning, I hope that you leave your ego and childlish behavior behind and see my point.

:lol: that shows how many points you have, nothing you have no argument or whatsoever so shut up please:) you don't like what I say? ignore me it's as easy as that, if you think that i'm of those that like to say you are always wrong ask any original member of this board they'll tell ya:p You don't know me so you can't say that I like to bother people ok? and let's stop this argument because You won't admit that you are wrong. Thanks and have a good night:D

I dON'T HAVE A POINT?
I said that BG is inferior comparing to symphony x not a bad band.. U GOT ME WRONG.. GO SLEEP I DON'T MIND.... STOP BUGGING ME WITH ALL THIS CRAP.. IT WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED IF U HADN'T BORED ME AT THE BEGINING..

:lol: that's a good idea:p

waffen001.gif

there you go! I killed ya:D :p

Originally posted by Symphony X
ahhhrrrghhh... (death)...
alright.. now it's my turn!.. ops! i'm dead! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I HATE U!!!!!!! I'LL COME BACK FROM THE OTHER WORLD TO TKILL U HAHAHAHAH!!!

:lol: :lol: hey see i'm not that bad afterall:devil:

*shakes symphony x hand and punches Requiem for being such a bastard* hehe ;) :p

Ps.That sentence was a bit awkward:confused: