another year older but not any wiser!

Peter Day

Oct 14, 2001
Ickleford. Hitchin.UK
Hey peoples how is everyone?
I've sort of finished my two week party time for me birthday! yes it lasts that long..i have various groups of friends and they are all into different things and it is such a pain trying to get them all to do one thing so i go for loads of parties....instead. which is way cool cause i get drunk a lot :D

Anyhow, what has every one been doing in this lovely weather?
I've been on hols down south, anyone come from the south downs area? it's brilliant down there for walking and country pubs :D .... i caught this gorgeous weather and am now a bit like a lobster and my feet hurt cause i walked to far one day. :cry: ..ah well me own stupid fault i guess (see told you i wasn't any wiser!).

Yeah what is going on with the new album? where have the band got up to, anything set down on tape for good, or are you at the mixing stage/editing stage etc etc.... any info would be nice.
I'm off to listen to some stuff i got for me birthday, a heavy metal double cd best of thing and also the Van Halen best of....
so catch everyone soon.
cheers
pete

Peter God dammit. I knew it was someone's birthday at the end of July! Hope you had a good one! Plenty of parties is what it's all about! Shame about the sunburn though.

I'm off camping in some dodgey area tomorrow I think, haha.