Anoying hippie pagan hessian cunts.

Demilich said:
Why does everyone have to brand things they don't like into categories? Is it just easier to dismiss people this way?

That's kind of what I meant by my post, although that might not have come across.

Demilich said:
Why does everyone have to brand things they don't like into categories? Is it just easier to dismiss people this way?

If you don't think certain people fit very easily into certain catagories, your kidding yourself.

I know where Tully is coming from. It is especially bad around Salem. Mosty do it just to be different, which is paradoxical. It's like that Sout Park episode about the goths. haha

or that mspaint drawing i saw somewhere of a bunch of goths all wearing black and sporting "you laugh at me because i'm different, i laugh at you because you're all the same" while a few other people are standing around wearing all different colours and looking quite different from each other

Demilich said:
or that mspaint drawing i saw somewhere of a bunch of goths all wearing black and sporting "you laugh at me because i'm different, i laugh at you because you're all the same" while a few other people are standing around wearing all different colours and looking quite different from each other

Demilich said:

:lol: x 2

differentkids2sz.png

Conspicuously Absent said:
Goths are retarded. Anyone who dresses to match an image is retarded :p

didn't you recently post a pic of yourself wearing a leather jacket, black jeans, a black band t-shirt and long hair?

Demilich said:
didn't you recently post a pic of yourself wearing a leather jacket, black jeans, a black band t-shirt and long hair?

I think he was semi-pokingfun at himself + that is very different from this picture, as just because he wears those clothes doesn't mean he holds some false idea in his head that it seperates him from this or that. Sorry for putting words in your mouth conspic, just saying my take in a nutshell.

aye but my point is this: does andrew know that all those goths wear their clothes for the same reason? to an outsider, he'd look no less a bandwagon jumper than any goth. sure, he can go ahead and think he knows why they all dress like that, but that's just plain ignorant!

Demilich said:
aye but my point is this: does andrew know that all those goths wear their clothes for the same reason? to an outsider, he'd look no less a bandwagon jumper than any goth. sure, he can go ahead and think he knows why they all dress like that, but that's just plain ignorant!

Uhhhh, those shirts those goths are wearing in the MsPaint thing are 100% real shirts, thats the whole point of it. So yes, he/I/otherse know that that is in fact why those kids dress like that.

Demilich said:

Kind of what I was thinking...