anthrax 12 on billboard

Congrats!!! Good for these guys, they deserve it after all the BS.. It is a solid album... Definately not the return to Thrash I was hoping for but there are some really good songs on there. It was also good enough for me to buy it even after I had the free download.

off Blabbermouth:

This proves two things
posted by : JudasRising
9/21/2011 8:01:51 AM
Report Abuse

First of all, except for a few posters on Blabbermouth (who may well all be John Bush himself using various aliases), nobody cares about John Bush, whereas everyone loves Joey Belladonna.

Secondly, Americans have poor taste in music. In Europe, this mediocre record doesn't seem to be selling all that well. Although the sales numbers over here are still way better than when Bush was fronting this band of course

:lol:

Thought these two blabbermouth posts were funny:

COMMENT | #posted by : tsiemens9/21/2011 1:38:49 PM - I would have bought this album, but honestly I have young kids who don't need to see a cover with a giant pentagram on it.... *

'RE: #'posted by : Burgess Megadeth9/21/2011 1:59:12 PM - Yes they do! Be a responsible parent and expose your children to Satan today!

Worship Music", the new studio album from ANTHRAX, sold 28,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 12 on The Billboard 200 chart. The band's previous studio CD, 2003's "We've Come For You All", opened with just under 10,000 units to debut at No. 122

WM = #12
WCFYA = #122

Guess the Bush era really is better. :rolleyes:

Worship Music", the new studio album from ANTHRAX, sold 28,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 12 on The Billboard 200 chart. The band's previous studio CD, 2003's "We've Come For You All", opened with just under 10,000 units to debut at No. 122

WM = #12
WCFYA = #122

:lol::lol::lol:

WM = #12
WCFYA = #122

Linkin Park A Thousand Suns = #1
Guess they're better than Anthrax. :rolleyes:

We've Come For You All came out in a time when albums leaked MONTHS in advance, on a label that was dying (and is now dead), during a time when there was no Big 4 buzz or thrash metal resurgance.

I would imagine regardless of who the singer was on this new record (as solid as Joey sounds), you would be seeing very similar numbers.

We've Come For You All came out in a time when albums leaked MONTHS in advance, on a label that was dying (and is now dead), during a time when there was no Big 4 buzz or thrash metal resurgance.

I would imagine regardless of who the singer was on this new record (as solid as Joey sounds), you would be seeing very similar numbers.
Yep.

WM being the first album with Joey since POT is a huge part of it, if it was with Bush or Nelson it would be just another Anthrax album.

6143971219_4bed1f1da9.jpg

conciertos2003_anthrax_2803e.jpg