Anthrax at the Pound in SF!!!!

Thorngren

Project Genocide
Apr 2, 2005
The Napa Valley
www.livejournal.com
ok guys. Anthrax are playing an outdoor show at the Pound in SF this friday!!! it's gunna be wicked awesome, and i can't wait to find out everone who's going. but i had a few questions first.... does anyone know the full setlist they'll be playing? i saw them open for Priest and they were great, but i was disapointed with the lack of Medusa and Be All End All (and no Bush era songs makes me disapointed, but i doubt they'll play any of that). i was also wondering how to go about meeting the band after the show? is there any way to go about that, or do you just get lucky (or do they even wait around after to meet fans)?

anyway, those were my few questions (feel free to answer if you like) but now i wanna know who the hells going to this wicked show!!!? i know i can't be the only bayarea metalhead posting/lurking on these forums!

HELL YEAH i'm going to this! Its my first ANTHRAX show! I wanna know how to meet the band too. I am going to show up early and stay late after the show. This show is going to be the best one on the tour! ANTHRAX is a THRASH METAL band and they are coming to the capital of THRASH baby!

Thorngren said:
ok guys. Anthrax are playing an outdoor show at the Pound in SF this friday!!! it's gunna be wicked awesome, and i can't wait to find out everone who's going. but i had a few questions first.... does anyone know the full setlist they'll be playing? i saw them open for Priest and they were great, but i was disapointed with the lack of Medusa and Be All End All (and no Bush era songs makes me disapointed, but i doubt they'll play any of that). i was also wondering how to go about meeting the band after the show? is there any way to go about that, or do you just get lucky (or do they even wait around after to meet fans)?

anyway, those were my few questions (feel free to answer if you like) but now i wanna know who the hells going to this wicked show!!!? i know i can't be the only bayarea metalhead posting/lurking on these forums!

Maybe we can Finally meet.....Miss you at the Show with Bush and the show in Konocti!!

Among The Disease said:
HELL YEAH i'm going to this! Its my first ANTHRAX show! I wanna know how to meet the band too. I am going to show up early and stay late after the show. This show is going to be the best one on the tour! ANTHRAX is a THRASH METAL band and they are coming to the capital of THRASH baby!

Sign-up for the CDC and you are able to sign up for the Meet and Greet......

Look for me.....

If you guys want the meet and greet, you need to be in the CDC. Dont end up in a shitty situation where you dont know whats going on and then miss the whole thing :erk:

thraxx said:
Maybe we can Finally meet.....Miss you at the Show with Bush and the show in Konocti!!

Hell yea!! that'd be wicked!!!

thraxx said:
Sign-up for the CDC and you are able to sign up for the Meet and Greet......

Look for me.....

do you have to be in the fanclub to meet em? :cry: + i'd feel lick a dick going back to meet em but my friends couldnt go with me

i mean, its 25 bucks n they don't even have any shirts that fit my fatass. so is it like mandatory to sign up for the fanclub just to meet em?

Thorngren said:

What's up with a bay area dude saying Wicked??? Aren't you supposed to say hella or some shit??

thraxx said:

that was already posted. feel like answering my other question about it?

tomass74 said:
What's up with a bay area dude saying Wicked??? Aren't you supposed to say hella or some shit??

lol... well so far i'm the only person i know who says 'Wicked' (my friends even pointed it out the other day how its wierd) but i do indeed say 'hella' quite alot (as well as 'like' and 'dude')

they played 'medusa' and 'be all end all' last night, both highlights of the set, yer gonna have a great time.

horrorthrash said:
they played 'medusa' and 'be all end all' last night, both highlights of the set, yer gonna have a great time.

Wicked!!! my 2 favorite Joey era song!!! This is gunna be a hella awesome show! even if i can't meet the band because i'm not in the fanclub, it'll still be a great show! I can't wait! i better get my ass redy n buy tickets though, this seems to be a big show for the Pound n i'll wanna be there for sure!!!

thraxx said:
Anyone Elese going????? Just 3 of us???????

lol... well than i guess i'll see ya guys there. i'm not really hard to miss (what with my huge bulk of a target) so if ya spot me say hi or some shit... i'll let you buy me a beer ;)

btw, i know the show starts at 3pm, but anyone know when Anthrax and Nile hit the stage, because i wont be getting a ride to SF until around 4:30

that show was fucking awesome except for the hypocrisy getting thier set cut bullshit. i didn't get thier till like 6 - 630 though because the earlier bands really didn't interest me at all though. Anthrax made it worth the whole ticket.