Anthrax Board members shirt?? Anyone interested???

prime666 said:
So far I like combining these two ideas.

OLD SCHOOL, NEW SCHOOL, OUR SCHOOL
nfmbt.jpg

Then perhaps on the front. The Not man computer logo over the left breast

Another idea would be to replace the large size not man and have some type of desing showing pictures covering the bands entire career. Perhaps the cover of every album or aspects of each combined into one scary ass looking new mural.

What he said!

OK i PM'ed MR Wu and will Email him tonight.........I have a vendor lined up already i just need ok from MR. WU and Company.... Cost should be about 10 per shirt plus Shipping and Handling........ I will keep you posted.....
Thraxx

Now some people are regretting not putting more thought into their usernames when signing up !!!!!! HAHAHAH

prime666 said:
Another idea would be to replace the large size not man and have some type of desing showing pictures covering the bands entire career. Perhaps the cover of every album or aspects of each combined into one scary ass looking new mural.
how about a picture of every album/ pictures pertaining to the band assorted to make a mural of the NOT man?
-Jono-

Remember the more stuff on the Shirt the MONEY it will cost.........I think we keep it Simple...... Did anyone say Hoodies??????? A shirt or Hoodie.... We all Want Hoodies Possible cost $20.00........ I do like the not man on the Shirt pocket with or without name if so desired..... I am calling the guy tomorrow........to get a quote.....

I mailed Brentney about this matter some time ago, but he didn't answer it. I also suggest the "notman in front of his computer" on front. and "Internet tough guy/gal" on back.

Ok i Emailed Scott..... talked to the Shirt Company ... a Buddy of mine. To personalize is a becoming a problem i dont think we can do that to costly..... so lets start working the the design i do want the angry not man on the front.

Limited to 2 colors...... any ideas????

Just an idea to adapt Steve M's design. Instead of droabegassemnikufesin just having N.F.B, that way, although it's similar to the ballad, if board members would see each other, only they would realise where the shirt was from?

Mr. Wu said:
Come up with a design and let me know. I may be able to get Stussy to make the shirts.

Speaking of Stussy - I remember seeing a few years back, a black shirt with the Stussy logo written on it in red, in like an Anthrax font.

Does anyone else remember this?? I was living in London at the time, and looked everywhere for it but never had any luck.

Mr. Wu said:
Come up with a design and let me know. I may be able to get Stussy to make the shirts.
Ok .... i will put something together tonight everyone else .... lets hear your 2 cents:hotjump: