Anthrax Board members shirt?? Anyone interested???

Beastly_Boy said:
Just an idea to adapt Steve M's design. Instead of droabegassemnikufesin just having N.F.B, that way, although it's similar to the ballad, if board members would see each other, only they would realise where the shirt was from?

ooohh...good ide-urr!

NFMB is stupid.
Nobody will know what it means.
It would only be cool to us.

Gotta have the Notman, and it's gotta have our usernames. (only the 'regulars' too)

Lordlindsey said:
NFMB is stupid.

Gotta have the Notman, and it's gotta have our usernames. (only the 'regulars' too)
Isn't that the point?

MichiMikey said:

What he said!
This Works for me except no names sorry so we can keep cost down
$10 for shirts
$20.00 Hoodies
Possible tanks,girlies,long sleeves
Plus shipping..........
The front will be mostly white with as much color as i can get away with.....
Are we ok with this...........

Mr. Wu??????

Anyone ?????

nfmbt.jpg

sounds good and I would hold off on the possibles until you get enough feedback on the shirts and hoodies. Any extra color would be great. No names works because we'll have to guess who's who at gigs. Some NFMB's might like a work shirt too.

DarbysDad said:
sounds good and I would hold off on the possibles until you get enough feedback on the shirts and hoodies. Any extra color would be great. No names works because we'll have to guess who's who at gigs. Some NFMB's might like a work shirt too.
yes i will check......

Lordlindsey said:
NFMB is stupid.

That's the whole idea, isn't it?

O.k so one thing we all agree on is lets have the internet not man on the front breast.
Remember kids the idea is to make a shirt for us board members..

prime666 said:
O.k so one thing we all agree on is lets have the internet not man on the front breast.
Remember kids the idea is to make a shirt for us board members..
That is a must........

Nobody can change their usernames, it will take away from the whole 'community' feeling. It would be like going back and altering your High School photo. It just shouldn't be done.
I know some of you have some pretty gay usernames, but it would be better left as-is.

Would be really cool if we all got T-shirts and bunch of us met backstage again, like at Oasis 160.