Anthrax Board members shirt?? Anyone interested???

Lordlindsey said:
Nobody can change their usernames, it will take away from the whole 'community' feeling. It would be like going back and altering your High School photo. It just shouldn't be done.
I know some of you have some pretty gay usernames, but it would be better left as-is.

Would be really cool if we all got T-shirts and bunch of us met backstage again, like at Oasis 160.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH well okay then. This was a fantastic idea an i will go along with anything thats put forward. Jockthrax aint that bad anyway....?:D

Matt Bello said:
Nice idea... I would prefer the same shirt that Anthrax wear on stage, but with our username on back and a different number!!!
I think as mentioned before it would be to expensive to do indidual names. It would be cool though but I think thats a band only t shirt ( the ones with names).

If this dose happen, and you really want your name on the back, there are places that do that kind of stuff, Theres a place by me that you can get stuff put on shirts for like $10 dolla. Something to look into ladies.

GregadetH said:
Hell I'm in if this ever happens. W/ the enigmatic Mr. Wu on board I see nothing stopping this idea.
Yeah if he ever gets off his snow boarding trip :Spin:
Seriously though the shirts are a great idea and so far some of the designs have been pretty cool. :headbang:

I'm more of a lurker around here then a poster, but definitely count me in. These shirts would be pretty f'n cool, and gives you a good shirt to wear at the show. The shirts gotta be of a good quality me thinks. I like the Not Man on the Breast instead of the whole front too.