Anthrax Collection cd to be released

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
Here is once agine another lame Anthrax best of cd, I recomend you dont buy it cause Anthrax dont get a dime of the sales.. but if you must here are the songs that will be on it. And we all know how hard it is to get ahold of thes oh so rare songs...Track Listings 1. Air
2. Madhouse
3. Gung Ho
4. Armed And Dangerous
5. Anti-Social
6. Misery Loves
7. Make Me Laugh
8. Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
9. In My World
10. Got The Time
11. Keep It In The Family
12. Parasite
13. Bring The Noise
14. I'm The Man 91
15. Efilnikufesin (Live)
16. Metal Thrashing Mad (Live)

:wave: :Smokedev: o_O :dopey: :ill: :Spam: :zombie: :worship:

Actually, that would make a nice track listing for a comprehensive double CD. The second disc w/ stuff from the Bush era. That is what the Killer A's should have been since they decided to not make a B-side comp (which would have been better than either a double disc or single disc "best of")

Actually, that would make a nice track listing for a comprehensive double CD. The second disc w/ stuff from the Bush era. That is what the Killer A's should have been since they decided to not make a B-side comp (which would have been better than either a double disc or single disc "best of")

Anthrax has had the only SINGER and this is John Bush, speaking my opinion... all these best ofs are act of pure hyenism and kicking the dead horse and all the shitforbrains in the record company can suck my cock and shove the money grabbed from this crap up their ass, and choke with it and then go home and fuck their retarded sisters and even more retarded daughters. Same to all of those who would spend their crack money on this bullshit! Have spoken.

Well, you have to wonder what is the point of all these "best ofs" for Anthrax, its not as if most of the back cataloge is expensive and hard to find. HMV has very good stock of the Joey stuff and at fairly good prices to, same hower ironicly is not the case for the newer Bush stuff.

I avoid best of albums and complations ..exept when the source material is out of print or expensive to obtain. Best example of this for me is Skinny Puppy Singles and B Sides collect, the singles have been out of print for fucking years and are expensive to get via the likes of Ebay and these 2 cds give you all the singles and all the b sides for very little indeed.

Oh yes .. Skinny Puppy kick ass by the way.

I think one compilation, I mean Return Of The Killer B´s, which I purchased, of course, is enough, and it´s official. You even have one extra song on it, and you can choose which material you´d like to listen to, and you can compare John and Joey. And of course there are tracks like Madhouse and Metal Thrashing Mad.