Anthrax.com

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Just wondering why the website is not being updated at all? Still have Joey and Dan up there. Why not put Bush and Caggiano back onboard?

Hmmm. sounds like a conspiracy of sorts.....but than again, EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY these days.

Perhaps because John and Rob AREN'T back onboard.
I wish they were, but it doesn't appear that way. Hopefully time will change that.

Sure, John & Rob aren't back, but Joey and Dan are out as well. So what's the deal with the site? Why not, just a picture of Charlie, Scott & Franky?

Deege, I would hope John & Rob come back, but I for one am not holding my breath!!:puke:

Sure, John & Rob aren't back, but Joey and Dan are out as well. So what's the deal with the site? Why not, just a picture of Charlie, Scott & Franky?
quote]

Wikipedia is more up to date!!!!!!!! They've got the pic you're after!

Not sure if anything "official" has ever been said but it is definate that he has moved on.

Seems like the only updates or news we get these days have to come from the CDC part of the website. Cant have this info for free no more it seems :mad:

Seems like the only updates or news we get these days have to come from the CDC part of the website. Cant have this info for free no more it seems :mad:

As much as I risk being slammed for saying this, I get most of my Thrax latest from Blabbermouth. Yes - there are a lot of dickheads that make bullshit comments there, we all know that, but it's where I have always got the latest Anthrax news from first, and 90% of it has ended up being accurate.

As much as I risk being slammed for saying this, I get most of my Thrax latest from Blabbermouth. Yes - there are a lot of dickheads that make bullshit comments there, we all know that, but it's where I have always got the latest Anthrax news from first, and 90% of it has ended up being accurate.

I don't bother reading the comments, just the stories.