ANTHRAX Drummer Responds To Internet Criticism: Video Available - Apr. 11, 2006

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Charlie Benante, drummer of ANTHRAX, is interviewed in the latest edition of the "Metal Injection" videocast. When asked about all the Internet backlash about the reunion tour of the band's classic lineup (with vocalist Joey Belladonna and guitarist Danny Spitz), Charlie said, "There is always going to be people that love it and some that hate it. I read some of these things 'cause people send me links, and I see these things and a lot of people are misinformed. They feel like we dissed John Bush, which is not true. John was asked to be a part of this, he chose not to be part of this. Of course, I could see how the fans would think John got fucked over on this whole thing, but that's the last thing I would want to do. I love John Bush. It was our 20th anniversary, we wanted to do something special, and that was it."

The entire interview can be viewed at MetalInjection.net. The episode also features two rare ANTHRAX videos for "Who Cares Wins" and "Medusa (Live)" as well as videos from CANNIBAL CORPSE, MISERY SIGNALS, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, SWORN ENEMY and AGENTS OF MAN.

"Metal Injection" is a DIY metal show based out of Brooklyn, New York. It has been the leading source for metal videos, interviews and live footage on the Internet since 2004.