ANTHRAX IN VENEZUELA!!

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
i see anthrax for the first time in venezuela in 11-13-2010

ANTHRAX IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!:devil:

this band is amazin! awesome!

i see megadeth,slayer,metallica,dream teather,sepultura,testament,iron maiden,kreator,exodus,morbid angel,arch enemy,lamb of god etc etc etc... anthrax is the best metal band for a MILES!!

but.... rob caggiano really sucks man.... oh man... rob caggiano is a FAIL on this band.

caggiano is a good man but horrible guitar player, the solos sound really bad! the stage presence is FAIL,HORRIBLE!!!:err:

rob caggiano is not for anthrax

anthrax really needs dan spitz back:mad:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBbuuHrX0a4&feature=related[/ame]

Spitz's stage presence on the reunion tour was pretty boring so i'm not sure if he was a better choice for Thrax nowadays, Robs solos suck indeed and he would do better without the beanie.

Don't slam Rob. Without him being a part of the band I don't think they would be around today. He's a very integral part of Anthrax 2010 and a cool guy. And if you think his solo work sucks you have no idea. His solos on WCFYA and on stage live these days are killer.

BTW - where's Charlie's 2nd bass drum???? Is he playing a twin kick pedal, or am I just going blind??? It just doesn't look right.

BTW - where's Charlie's 2nd bass drum???? Is he playing a twin kick pedal, or am I just going blind??? It just doesn't look right.

I've noticed that too...pretty strange, maybe he can't afford another roadie to carry the 2nd bass drum :lol:

I saw one of the very eary reunion shows and spitz looked like he was having the time of his life.

i see anthrax for the first time in venezuela in 11-13-2010

ANTHRAX IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!:devil:

this band is amazin! awesome!

i see megadeth,slayer,metallica,dream teather,sepultura,testament,iron maiden,kreator,exodus,morbid angel,arch enemy,lamb of god etc etc etc... anthrax is the best metal band for a MILES!!

but.... rob caggiano really sucks man.... oh man... rob caggiano is a FAIL on this band.

caggiano is a good man but horrible guitar player, the solos sound really bad! the stage presence is FAIL,HORRIBLE!!!:err:

rob caggiano is not for anthrax

anthrax really needs dan spitz back:mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBbuuHrX0a4&feature=related

I am with you on the Rob Caggiano thing. He doesn't fit in with this band. There is just something off about how him in the band. I know it shouldn't matter about how you 'look'. But when you look at the band then look at him it just doesn't fit in. The purple guitar, and beanie look is just rediculous. He needs to go join Monster Magnet. I really with Spitz would come back if for nothing else to have the legit Classic line up back and out kicking ass.

It is an unpopular thing to say with the Bushthrax fans.. but I really think Anthrax should do what ever it takes to bring back SPitz and let Rob produce or do some session work if need be.

What is the deal with Spitz at the moment?? His website suggests he is spending a lot of time with an autism charity (think his twin boys are autistic), that being the case doubt he would have the time or inclination for Anthrax again. It would have been good to see him on stage for Big 4 DVD though.

Spitz aint coming back. The man has had major health problems over the last year or 2 and I think and his twins haven't had a great time of it either.

Anthrax 2010 is NOT a reunion band as it was in 2005. I'm not a Bushthrax fan, nor a Joey fan, just an Anthrax fan. Rob is the best lead guitarist for Anthrax in 2010.

What is the deal with Spitz at the moment?? His website suggests he is spending a lot of time with an autism charity (think his twin boys are autistic), that being the case doubt he would have the time or inclination for Anthrax again. It would have been good to see him on stage for Big 4 DVD though.

His twins have autism and are in the early intervention years. I'll speak from experiance and say he has his hands full

Oh man, didn't notice that. I guess it can be forgiven, I mean, he's only been singing it for so long.

I know it's a small thing, but it's just annoying. And it has been 6 months almost!!! Surely someone in the band could tell him!!! I'm not bashing Joe - he's cool, just wish he'd sing it right, haha.

I saw the show on Youtube, they had the perfect setlist. Joey owned on 'Only'.

I still don't know what the appeal is about this song Only. With John singing or with Joey singing it is a very boring and almost pop sounding song. If they were going to do Bushthrax songs there are many others that are much better than Only imo.

But yes I agree Joey sounds very good singing it, almost like the original but with a bit more range. Just don't like the song personally.

I think Only is an awesome fucking song. I also think Joey is doing just fine with it. Maybe he changed the lyrics on purpose? Don't really know. I'm sure if I saw Anthrax live, I'd enjoy it. However, I would much rather prefer to hear gems like Panic, In My World, or Now its Dark.