Anthrax is BACK, Dan Spitz returning

Nicko Mcbrain, Dave Ellefson and Dan Spitz are pretty darn close. Who is playing this California show? LOLOL

Iron Maiden does NOT NEED Anthrax playing with them. Something is up. Things have been awfully quiet. Something big is happening behind the scenes.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Shadows Fall is going to be busy most of this summer. Jon needs a break and they also have to rehearse for these shows.

When was the last time Anthrax played with Maiden. I think its when Dan was in the band for POT tour

Shadows Fall is going to be busy most of this summer. Jon needs a break and they also have to rehearse for these shows.

When was the last time Anthrax played with Maiden. I think its when Dan was in the band for POT tour

Hate to break it to you, but.... http://www.timeout.com/barcelona/music/sonisphere-2013-iron-maiden-megadeth-anthrax-ghost-avantasia

They just did two shows with them this week, not to mention http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=94874 2 shows with Don Nelson in 2008

Also the fact that other than the 4 or 5 shows Shadows Fall has announced, they said they're going on hiatus for a while.

So logically, Dan Nelson could also be rejoining Anthrax on lead guitar since we're jumping to conclusions.

That's the last time the real Anthrax played with Maiden. I saw them with Dan Nelson and Rob Caggiano open for Maiden a few years back it was really lame.

I saw Anthrax open for Maiden in 91 it was awesome, that's when they had the big clock and opened with Time

That's the last time the real Anthrax played with Maiden. I saw them with Dan Nelson and Rob Caggiano open for Maiden a few years back it was really lame.

I saw Anthrax open for Maiden in 91 it was awesome, that's when they had the big clock and opened with Time

I totally forgot about the show in 2008. I could have went but refused to go with Dan as singer.

I was at the 1991 show with Maiden on POT tour. It was at the Meadowlands Arena next to Giants Stadium.